GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
the old/smokers do pay more for insurance. I like the thought of mandatory quasi govt run insurance (think Post Office/utilities/Amtrak) for all and private for those that choose to upgrade. I know none of those examples are shining beacons of efficiency but many insurance companies are somewhat government regulated anyways. Funding by a combo of higher taxes on the top earners and on food/items that are bad for you.....processed foods/sugar/fast food etc.

My mixed beliefs can trigger some who don't see both sides

GTIfan

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
the old/smokers do pay more for insurance. I like the thought of mandatory quasi govt run insurance (think Post Office/utilities/Amtrak) for all and private for those that choose to upgrade. I know none of those examples are shining beacons of efficiency but many insurance companies are somewhat government regulated anyways. Funding by a combo of higher taxes on the top earners and on food/items that are bad for you.....processed foods/sugar/fast food etc.

My mixed beliefs can trigger some who don't see both sides

GTIfan

When I sign up for health insurance I am never asked what my life style entails. Now when it comes to life insurance then yes. Not disputing or disagreeing with you as I believe we should rate healthcare. The financial impact to one's healthcare costs would certainly motivate people to live a healthier life style. Health insurance providers would be able to reassess their rating of the policy annually through health checkups. For those with genetic disabilities I would think should be excluded all together as their choices did not lead to their healthcare costs but rating based upon viral infections is a poor move in my opinion.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I have to certify that I haven't taken up smoking every year or face a $600 surcharge on my health insurance.

Otherwise, everyone's rates are already higher to compensate for the unhealthy and unlucky among us. Taking risks and higher insurance costs basically go hand in hand.

zrickety

The Fixer
I have to certify that I haven't taken up smoking every year or face a $600 surcharge on my health insurance.

Otherwise, everyone's rates are already higher to compensate for the unhealthy and unlucky among us. Taking risks and higher insurance costs basically go hand in hand.
Remember when they had all those Chantix commercials??
Turns out it increased suicides and caused CANCER. Your favorite company, Pfizer.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
"But, but, but, it was FDA approved..."

zrickety

The Fixer
Apparently this bombshell was in the FDA booster meeting.
Steve Kirsch, Executive Director of the Covid-19 Early Treatment Fund, who revealed that the Covid-19 vaccines kill more people than they are saving.
“I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about, that the vaccines kill more than they save....Even if the vaccines have 100% protection, it still means we kill 2 people to save 1 life."
https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/18/fda...-are-killing-2-people-for-every-1-life-saved/

1631976403488.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1631976526017.png

zrickety

The Fixer
"The real numbers confirm that we kill more than we save. And I would love to look at the Israel ministry of health data on the 90+ year olds where we went from a 94.4% vaccinated group to 82.9% vaccinated in the last 4 months."

“In the most optimistic it means that 50% of the vaccinated people died and 0% of unvaccinated people died. Unless you can explain that to the public you cannot approve the boosters.”

1631976542431.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Cue Gretafan with 3rd grade insults and CB with 'conspiracy site.' This is the FDA meeting, retards.

zrickety

The Fixer
For our science experts with 8 hours to spare...