GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Tell me how that was racist.

And it looks like you don't like it very much when you're rightfully called out for racism. Glad that I'm not the only one who has noticed it.
Zrick noticed it also and commented on it.
Well, you and zrickety voted for an authoritarian white nationalist twice, so.....

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Tell me how that was racist.

And it looks like you don't like it very much when you're rightfully called out for racism. Glad that I'm not the only one who has noticed it.
Zrick noticed it also and commented on it.
U know how that was racist Jim. U literally had like three or four people calling you out for that.

no no no. I frankly don’t mind being called a racist. I know I’m not. And to me that’s all that matters. People can draw whatever conclusions they want about me. I don’t give a shit

now if u call me a fucking cop lover. I’d get upset. Sure. Cuz fuck them. Except MP’s, they frankly are pleasant. Speaking about my personal interactions at least, they’re normal nice folks.

in regards to zrick. Meh. It’s zrick. 🤷🏽‍♂️

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Well, you and zrickety voted for an authoritarian white nationalist twice, so.....
So what. Nobody knew it would lead to what it did. And don't try to tell me that you envisioned Qanon claiming that Trump was communicating with them via Morse code.

Why don't you spend time learning how to spell and use correct grammar instead.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
U know how that was racist Jim. U literally had like three or four people calling you out for that.

no no no. I frankly don’t mind being called a racist. I know I’m not. And to me that’s all that matters. People can draw whatever conclusions they want about me. I don’t give a shit

now if u call me a fucking cop lover. I’d get upset. Sure. Cuz fuck them. Except MP’s, they frankly are pleasant. Speaking about my personal interactions at least, they’re normal nice folks.

in regards to zrick. Meh. It’s zrick. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Had 3 or 4 people twisting what I said.
Right here right now tell me how what I said was racist. You quoted what I said so there's evidence so you can't twist it.

Cop lover. 👮😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
So what. Nobody knew it would lead to what it did. And don't try to tell me that you envisioned Qanon claiming that Trump was communicating with them via Morse code.

Why don't you spend time learning how to spell and use correct grammar instead.
Jim. A fuck ton of people warned it would.

except for the q anon thing. That honestly surprised even me. The way they stitched princess Diana’s death to 9/11 to Benghazi to Hillary and god knows what else. The q thing (imo) was just something so preposterous, I don’t think anyone could’ve expected that. Though some people did raise concerns about the radical right blindly following trump no matter what. But still, I don’t think anyone would’ve guessed this shit.

but yeah, trump imo revealed enough during his campaign. Enough to raise flags. Enough to freak people out and go into alarmist mode.

a ton of people saw this coming.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Had 3 or 4 people twisting what I said.
Right here right now tell me how what I said was racist. You quoted what I said so there's evidence so you can't twist it.

Cop lover. 👮😂
I will say it plainly. And nicely.

you took issue with an illegal immigrant being seen before you in an emergency room. To which a few mentioned those with the gravest emergency should be seen first. you didn’t see it that way

You then stressed how hospitals are losing money because immigrants don’t pay their bills. To which you were wrong and I explained why. And how the current system pays out to hospitals. You stuck to your wrong guns. While I personally stuck to mine and provided information and links explaining how hospitals are paid out. Iirc one or two people plus myself were explaining why you’re wrong.

you then said your local media said hospitals were losing out on tons of money as a result. To which I had to reexplain everything to you all over again. Though that time I think I didn’t bother reposting those links explaining why you were wrong. But you still stuck to your guns.

you were adamant about your views on illegal immigrants fucking the hospital. And jumping the er que and being seen before you. You clearly took great issue with shit that frankly was bullshit and fake.

there. I said it. Now what? Am I wrong? Because that’s what happened.

I never said anything racist. I never leaned towards it either. @Corprin and I did battle for two or three days straight but it wasn’t over race. It was over cops. Now if you think I ever came off as racist then firstly I apologize if I came off that way and secondly I gotta tell u, you misread. Because I personally don’t care about the color of ones skin. I don’t give a shit who you pray to. And I don’t care about whome one is attracted to either. I don’t even care if you’re a normal well adjusted conservative either. These are things that just aren’t any of my business.

only thing I’m guilty of here is saying fuck the police. And maybe being radical left, borderline anarchist. Though I’m not sure where I’d fit in between all that.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
36A88A87-3DFE-4AD1-ABAC-38552B047E17.jpeg

From Reddit

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Also, do you guys just constantly refresh your phone or did yall figure out some other way to use this site since our reptilian overlords removed tapatalk...