GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Who are you speaking to? Deregulate and protect who?

I was talking to you. You're obviously a conservative. And we're talking about pharmaceutical companies. Is it hard for you follow conversations due to your age or is it a stall tactic?

zrickety

The Fixer
I was talking to you. You're obviously a conservative. And we're talking about pharmaceutical companies. Is it hard for you follow conversations due to your age or is it a stall tactic?
Your bedside manner leaves much to be desired.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's exactly how it works. People die early, expectancy drops. How much? Who knows. There are many coverups, 'The Resident' shows this type of behavior. I realize it's a TV show, but hospitals try to mitigate lawsuits and lower payouts without a doubt.

So 200,000 dead of covid 19 is such a low percentage, it isn't worth worrying about, BUT 200,000 dead from medical errors is somehow shifting the country's death rate? You are too much. So much for that math prowess of yours.

zrickety

The Fixer
So 200,000 dead of covid 19 is such a low percentage, it isn't worth worrying about, BUT 200,000 dead from medical errors is somehow shifting the country's death rate? You are too much. So much for that math prowess of yours.
When the dead are elderly, it's not a surprise. I clearly stated when 'people die early' from medical error.
Reading comprehension FTW.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When the dead are elderly, it's not a surprise. I clearly stated when 'people die early' from medical error.
Reading comprehension FTW.

I've got news for you, elderly use the health care system 5 times the rate of those below 65 and account for a majority of medical error deaths.

So by your logic, their deaths don't matter because they were close to death anyway, right?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion

Your post followed Zrick 's. And I didn't say anything about deregulating the pharmaceutical industry. I'm more of a centrist by the way. That's one of the reasons why I am registered as an independent voter.

Why is it that you end most posts with some type of insult?

The original post of mine that you responded to said that I agree with you about the life expectancy thing. And then added that I agree with Zrick about the pharmaceutical part. Where is deregulation mentioned?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20200916-102822_Instagram.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
57 million die in a normal year...looks like we are doing pretty good by comparison.

AGAIN, the excess death rate shows a significant increase in the number of deaths this year.