GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Just another psychotic delusional GOPer who thinks it shouldn't or couldn't happen to them.

Also the part about her saying "this isn't about you" is clearly made up. The other defamatory elements are probably made up too.

Honestly can't believe they let that person within 100yards of the president.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
1630416606391.png

zrickety

The Fixer
More fake bullshit from zrick.

The actual estimate is far far less than that and the majority of remaining Americans elected to stay in Afghanistan
They want the free helicopter rides with the noose???

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
You're both right, but you're also both wrong. There's a big difference between protection for the user and protection for others; surgeons aren't wearing masks for their protection, it's for the patient. Surgical masks are actually a great example of something that has little protection factor for the wearer, but is effective at protecting someone else in the room. There's also a big difference between a cheap, single layer, polyester gaiter and an N95 (Unreal has been trying to point this out for like 1,000 pages). I am under no illusion that my cloth mask, over my bearded face is providing me with any real protection, but it will greatly reduce any spread of virus if I happen to be a carrier. Particle size isn't super relevant if the particles are borne in a suspension; if the mask can stop or slow the droplets or vapor, it's helping.
To say it will greatly reduce the spread is wrong. COVID particulate size ranges from .06 to 1.4 microns. Based upon CDC data on their page cloth masks stop micron size of 20-30 microns and larger but slow microns aerosols down to 10 microns. Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion

Except the vaccine hasn't killed 13,000 people,, so....

You're right. Experts estimate only 1% are reported, so the toll is much HIGHER.

I never said anything about 1.3 million. YOU made up that number. Brain damage, as our friend @cb1111 was so kind to point out.
yet another outright lie.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
It's not free. Renunciation is not as easy as throwing out your passport. It’s a lengthy legal process that involves paperwork, interviews, and money. Because of the increase in the number of U.S. citizens seeking renunciation, the U.S. Department of State raised the fee for renunciation from $450 to $2,350, around five times more than the average cost in other high-income countries like the United Kingdom. In addition, some high-income citizens may owe a type of capital gains tax called an “exit tax” (officially called an expatriation tax).
And as far as I know, refardless of what country you live in, you have to pay taxes if you are a citizen. I may be wrong.

cb1111

To say it will greatly reduce the spread is wrong. COVID particulate size ranges from .06 to 1.4 microns. Based upon CDC data on their page cloth masks stop micron size of 20-30 microns and larger but slow microns aerosols down to 10 microns. Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured.
Let's see how cherry picking works:

[Masks] To say it will greatly reduce the spread is wrong. COVID particulate size ranges from .06 to 1.4 microns. Based upon CDC data on their page cloth masks stop micron size of 20-30 microns and larger but slow microns aerosols down to 10 microns. Multi-layer cloth masks can both block up to 50-70% of these fine droplets and particles3,14 and limit the forward spread of those that are not captured

That actually sounds pretty good. Thanks for playing.

anotero

Autocross Champion
You're right masks don't work! I'll be sure to tell the surgeons that I am talking to today that they should stop wearing masks in the OR, they are totally useless.

Why are we still on this? Should I tell the surgeons that they have brain damage from wearing the masks too? They have been wearing them constantly for many many hours for 20+ years.

Ban masks for doctors we need their brains to work so they can save our lives!

You people are just endlessly fucking moronic...
Surgeons wear masks because those on the operating table have their insides open to the rest of the world without any protective barriers like the respiratory tract.