GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
You're both right, but you're also both wrong. There's a big difference between protection for the user and protection for others; surgeons aren't wearing masks for their protection, it's for the patient. Surgical masks are actually a great example of something that has little protection factor for the wearer, but is effective at protecting someone else in the room. There's also a big difference between a cheap, single layer, polyester gaiter and an N95 (Unreal has been trying to point this out for like 1,000 pages). I am under no illusion that my cloth mask, over my bearded face is providing me with any real protection, but it will greatly reduce any spread of virus if I happen to be a carrier. Particle size isn't super relevant if the particles are borne in a suspension; if the mask can stop or slow the droplets or vapor, it's helping.
Vapor is one thing masks don't inhibit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Just another psychotic delusional GOPer who thinks it shouldn't or couldn't happen to them.

Also the part about her saying "this isn't about you" is clearly made up. The other defamatory elements are probably made up too.

Honestly can't believe they let that person within 100yards of the president.
There's plenty of psychotic delusional Dems and Indies also.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Just another psychotic delusional GOPer who thinks it shouldn't or couldn't happen to them.

Also the part about her saying "this isn't about you" is clearly made up. The other defamatory elements are probably made up too.

Honestly can't believe they let that person within 100yards of the president.
She lost her son that was serving our country. But she's just psychotic and delusional to you. Smh.

anotero

Autocross Champion
There's plenty of psychotic delusional Dems and Indies also.
I'm sure plenty of delusional dems and indies died on 9/11, but i felt nothing but grief while watching the towers burn and collapse several blocks away. It's amazing how some in here (obviously not you lest you misinterpret what I'm saying) go straight for the branding iron, even if it's for a grieving mother. Smh.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Keep digging, zrick. Did you conveniently miss the retraction notice in red that is on the front page of your link? Smdh -> wash, rinse, repeat.
2B709021-6FEC-4B02-BE21-724CFD18BF29.gif
2D506676-AB9C-4289-8EF4-79C01E6519BB.jpeg
067E1760-3E9E-4AED-8EC4-783A49261319.jpeg

Last edited:

MrsPhoenix

Nice try, but Jim wins this round. The dictionary snip you provided actually states that it is "non standard", meaning it's not a real word, but people use it enough that they defined it and documented it.
Correct. People use it enough that they made it acceptable for use again. Nonstandard means it’s not normally used, dear, not invalid. And you should look up the definition yourself instead of leaning to your own understanding for it is a real word. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• 88797559-60DC-4FFB-801C-65DF9BD4F7D6.png
    88797559-60DC-4FFB-801C-65DF9BD4F7D6.png
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 80

zrickety

The Fixer
yet another outright lie.
I said, 'experts estimate' and that the toll is higher. I think it's reasonable to assume the number of vaccine deaths is higher than 13k.
Is it 1.3 million, probably not. But it's somewhere in that range.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
For anyone hung up on CO2 build up behind your mask:
It's actually a really easy engineering problem. The volume of space between your mask and face is very small, let's say less than 10% of your lung capacity. What this means is that when you inhale, more than 90% of what you breathe comes from outside your mask. So even if there was a high level of CO2 between your mask and face, it doesn't mean you're breathing in a toxic concentration of it. That's why Zrickety's "study" is a load of crap. I have no doubt they measured high CO2 at someone's mouth as they exhaled, but it means nothing.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
I guess you didn't read the article. I bolded the highlights for you.

Yes they are

View attachment 224134

Wrong on so many levels

See my screenshot above. There are many in this thread who ARE brain damaged. Oh, and here is the link to the screenshot
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html

Right. But you can't post that here as it makes too much sense.

Reported

You are an idiot. I spoke to and quoted that multiple times as well as made reference to it.

zrickety

The Fixer
If we're going to argue about definitions...

1630419985235.png