GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
I do not recall, Senator.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
And on a related note, the gf and I went for a 37 mile bike ride around chicago yesterday. We didn't wear masks unless we were going in a store for a drink, no reason to as we weren't right on top of anyone. The amount of people sitting in huge parks etc 50 feet away from anyone else wearing masks was laughable. It's like people in this city think the air is toxic....

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Pick the track and lets do it :D Hell I'll even turn off the water meth and put it back to a stock tune

How would
Can we at least all agree that chin masker's are even dumber than pro maskers and anti maskers?

I agree but I have to admit that when I'm making pharmacy deliveries when I go to a facility I have to wear a mask. If my next delivery is also a facility I just pull the mask down to my chin until I get there and then pull it up. And feel really stupid also. Fortunately I don't have to wear a mask on residential deliveries because I don't go inside.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
i think we should settle this and see who’s mk7 is faster while wearing face mask

I'm down but MK6 w/ K04.

Drag, track, dirt, back road whatever ya got.

zrickety

The Fixer
Can we at least all agree that chin masker's are even dumber than pro maskers and anti maskers?
I could do the chin mask... BUT I WON'T.

zrickety

The Fixer
Stopped in a store last week and clerk had It on his chin. Figured he’d slip it up to help me, nope. And they had the signage all over the door
You saw a peaceful protester.

zrickety

The Fixer
The amount of people sitting in huge parks etc 50 feet away from anyone else wearing masks was laughable. It's like people in this city think the air is toxic....
Too much fake news in their diet. Kudos to you for going maskless on the bike.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Too much fake news in their diet. Kudos to you for going maskless on the bike.
I'm not one to think the air is toxic, and I dont generally like people enough to be closer than 6 feet even without a virus so not much has changed for me. I wear it when I go into stores because it's not worth getting into a confrontation with anyone over a minor inconvenience. I wouldn't want to end up stabbing someone and making things worse too.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cfcda76802c1fea0f2229b24b33fb201/tenor.gif?itemid=12881609