GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
And on a related note, the gf and I went for a 37 mile bike ride around chicago yesterday. We didn't wear masks unless we were going in a store for a drink, no reason to as we weren't right on top of anyone. The amount of people sitting in huge parks etc 50 feet away from anyone else wearing masks was laughable. It's like people in this city think the air is toxic....
Not saying this is the case for everyone but I can see how you can see someone with no 1 around or alone in a car with mask on.
Here is the situation as I have done this: I plan all my errands as to get them done in a timely manner as I hate shopping. So if I am going to multiple stores back to back and they are close to each other sometimes I won't bother to take the mask off as I would just have to put it on again 2 mins later. I also think this has the added benefit of not handling the mask unnecessarily.

zrickety

The Fixer
You had a stem cell transplant. Would you still be here today enjoying the same quality of life if you didn't????
I believe I would...the stem cells were my own. I was not really symptomatic. You can accomplish the same thing by fasting for 3-4 days, your body will create them, without going through toxic chemo. It's a pretty profound mechanism that few talk about.
Look up Dr. Longo's research, he's at USC and found this ability in mice.
https://gero.usc.edu/faculty/longo/

zrickety

The Fixer
Single people living to 100 in the ancient past means nothing against the thousands that died in their 30s.

This is like thinking that average height isn't increasing because some of the Vikings may have been 7 feet tall in the dark ages.

Come on man.
Let's take this rationale and apply it to the virus...elderly people dying from a cold means nothing when thousands live through their 30's??
C'MON MAN!
biden2ai.jpg

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I do. But I expected you of all people to be touting the 'marvels of modern medicine' and telling me how much better off we are now.

If you believe Noah, and most biblical figures pre-noah lived 300 to 1000 years, as the Bible says, then why are you saying our life expectancy is higher than it used to be?

And life expectancy is decreasing in the US.

You don't even believe the nonsense you spew.

zrickety

The Fixer
And life expectancy is decreasing in the US.
You are making my point. The medical industry that kills half a million people per year can't be trusted. The FDA that approves drugs with deadly side effects and recalls some, that withholds life saving treatments, can't be trusted. We must take our health into our hands. You can't ask the rest of the world to wear a mask to cater to your fears. It's an intervention and it should be a choice.

zrickety

The Fixer
DOES ANYONE READ THE MASK PACKAGING??
box.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Here you go again.

How many replies till you're apologizing for the callous posts?

zrickety

The Fixer
That's photoshopped.
Here is another box. 'These masks do not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection, nor reduce the risk of illness or death.'
IS THIS PHOTOSHOP TOO?? And why are all the masks made in CHINA?
mask.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Here is another box...'Not FDA cleared or approved' 'This product authorized only for the duration of the outbreak'
'USE AT YOUR OWN RISK' 'Not PPE'
MakerMask_Label-1024x796.jpg

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Only N95 masks can protect you, other masks are to prevent you from spreading it. We cant even get N95 masks at my shop anymore, so I actually have to wear a respirator most of my day now. Cant even get the valved N95 which I've seen people wearing in public 🙈

riceburner

Autocross Champion