GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I live in Henderson, NV and just a few miles from where Trump held his indoor rally last Sunday. I also have a FB friend that is anti-masker and actually works at Xtreme Manufacturing where the rally was held and he attended. I'm sure he and Zrickety would have a total bromance if there ever met.

I asked him a simple question to spark his thought. He refused to answer.

- I'm curious. Did trump shake hands, talk up close, do any typical campaign baby-kissing at this rally? Or did he keep a safe distance from the common folk in the building? -

I also posted a picture from a Trump rally (pre-pandemic) of Trump shaking out-stretched hands from his followers and standing only inches from their agape mouths.
They can never answer the questions man.

And yet still, the light bulb won't come on.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Back to the memes
heck.png

zrickety

The Fixer
I live in Henderson, NV and just a few miles from where Trump held his indoor rally last Sunday. I also have a FB friend that is anti-masker and actually works at Xtreme Manufacturing where the rally was held and he attended. I'm sure he and Zrickety would have a total bromance if there ever met.

I asked him a simple question to spark his thought. He refused to answer.

- I'm curious. Did trump shake hands, talk up close, do any typical campaign baby-kissing at this rally? Or did he keep a safe distance from the common folk in the building? -

I also posted a picture from a Trump rally (pre-pandemic) of Trump shaking out-stretched hands from his followers and standing only inches from their agape mouths.
If you're trying to make a point...you didn't.
How many times has Trump worn a mask? Once.
He has to keep his distance or the media would burn him at the stake.

Last edited:

KevinC

Autocross Champion
https://fox17.com/news/local/covid-19-emails-from-nashville-mayors-office-show-disturbing-revelation

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the Metro Health Department decided to keep it secret.

Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.

The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.

And most disturbingly, how to keep it from the public.

zrickety

The Fixer
How about all the sick people from Stugis and the rallies where they didn't wear a mask?
Oh, that's right THERE AREN'T ANY. It would be all over the news if they were.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Looks like there were. I think I mentioned this awhile back, about bikers who didn't believe in asymptomatic transmission and how that blew up in their faces...

KevinC

Autocross Champion
A judge has ruled the Pennsylvania lockdowns to be unconstitutional. This is huge if it stands up on appeal (if it even gets appealed). The judge's opinion is very interesting and is gone over in detail here. Very worth your time, no matter what your feelings are about lockdowns, masks, etc. The vlogger is a Canadian lawyer with no dog in the fight..

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
A judge has ruled the Pennsylvania lockdowns to be unconstitutional. This is huge if it stands up on appeal (if it even gets appealed). The judge's opinion is very interesting and is gone over in detail here. Very worth your time, no matter what your feelings are about lockdowns, masks, etc. The vlogger is a Canadian lawyer with no dog in the fight..

This is interesting considering how so much of US law interpretation is based on set precedent.

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer