GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

JC_451

Autocross Champion
I wish voting a 3rd party wasn't a total waste of your vote because I despise the Pelosian Democrats just as much as Trump.

Unfortunately it is, and we're best served voting the less retarded of two evils.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
^^ what's the point of that nonsense?
1600457190631.png

JC_451

Autocross Champion
^
"Let's put democracy to the test.

You've got a choice between a douche and a turd.

Which do you like best. "

Such a funny episode. It's hilarious when Stan talks to the goat.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I read this as "no party could possibly be better than the party I currently support"

I read your comment as you don't have an answer, because there's really no appreciable differences between the third parties to the left or right.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Specifically, I'd like to see liberal social policies, open borders, and free trade without also having to buy into stuff like writing Christianity into law, maintaining a bloated and expensive military, or funding a welfare state. Neither major party, and really no minor party, fully aligns with my personal preferences, but Libertarians are probably the closest for me. They still miss the mark on stuff like climate change for me, but hey, an 80% solution is better than a 50% solution, which is the closest either major party ever gets for me.

"Libertarians" are aligned with the GOP. Sorry, that's the reality. You align with what you want libertarians to be. Big difference.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
"Libertarians" are aligned with the GOP. Sorry, that's the reality. You align with what you want libertarians to be. Big difference.
I'd encourage you to read the party platform and see if you still think so (Rand Paul for example, definitely a Republican, no matter what he says). If you still see it that way, no problem. But remember, the people who participate get to decide what a party is and they do evolve based on their members. Just look at the transition the Republican party made post Trump...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'd encourage you to read the party platform and see if you still think so (Rand Paul for example, definitely a Republican, no matter what he says). If you still see it that way, no problem. But remember, the people who participate get to decide what a party is and they do evolve based on their members. Just look at the transition the Republican party made post Trump...

Besides most libertarians being GOP lite, libertarianism doesn't actually work as a matter of policy economically. There's never been a libertarian country, because human nature will never allow it.

And it isn't just Rand. Every mainstream libertarian congressman has caucused with the GOP.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let's get some examples of libertarian countries. I'd love to see what we'd have to look forward to.