GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
1669745899743.png

zrickety

The Fixer
1669768196228.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Jay's $100k GTI won't start.
Sending out the S.O.S. to @HumbleMechanic or anyone that's fixed a random no start issue.
I appreciate it but I don't think there's anything. I need a diagnostic wizard. I can handle replacement of whatever needs replacing

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
At work they are really concerned about the protests that may happen in China. We have a lot of manufacturing and raw materials coming out of there so it will be really interesting what happens.

zrickety

The Fixer
At work they are really concerned about the protests that may happen in China. We have a lot of manufacturing and raw materials coming out of there so it will be really interesting what happens.
You could be talking about nearly every company in America.

zrickety

The Fixer
I don't know really. I'm not a beer perfectionist, I like girl beer like hefeweizeins. This was from a Chicago brewery I used to like so I grabbed it, was delicious
Thanks. Always looking out for those good, local beers. We both like hefeweizeins. If you ever see Terrapin, grab it. It's a great brewery in Athens, GA.