GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
BRO, your favorite CNN reported they came with pipe bombs. It was premeditated and had zero to do with Trump's speech. Fake impeachment AGAIN.
The attack has everything to do with Trump's false claims of a conspiracy against him at all levels of state and federal government and the courts that flipped the election illegally to Biden. His speech was just one more piece of the months long effort that started prior to the election where he claimed the only way he could lose is if there was fraud. That's why he's being impeached.

Again, if you're really a patriot and REALLY believe Trump's claims, then you'd have no choice but to overthrow the government.

You are human garbage.

zrickety

The Fixer
If pointing out decades of corruption in the government is 'incitement of insurrection,' then many of us are guilty according to the same corrupt government.
You can quote me on this.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
BRO, your favorite CNN reported they came with pipe bombs. It was premeditated and had zero to do with Trump's speech. Fake impeachment AGAIN.

You have zero clue what you are talking about, again. Trumps calls for thus didn’t start that morning, it echoed over and over for 4yrs. There are, from what I’m seeing, three separate “groups” of players on this one.

1. People that just support Trump and want to see their boy win. These are the misguided tourists.

2. People who don’t want to see the government as it currently stands survive for what ever reason. White nationalists, anarchists, anti world order, QAnon/cultusts, the antifa types false flagging (I am aquanted with at least one that’s had the FBI knocking) and the list goes on and on. These are the people banging in doors and windows, and causing mayhem, but seemingly without actual goal beyond rioting.

3. Actual militant types, they call themselves “militias“, I prefer the more accurate term “domestic terrorists.” These planned and implemented a legit attack the US, the republic, and the constitution, and to do so for their dear leader. These folks have been stirring the pot of insurrection for a long while. These people easily used the fervent support for Trump by group 1, the disestablishment desires and willingness of group 2 as foot soldiers in their cause. They encouraged groups 1/2 and used them as a backdrop for infiltration and distraction with intent to take and hold members of Congress to further their end. When that was presenting a low probability of success they assisted others in their ranks to gather intelligence.

Group 3 came with a well thought out plan, had rank and leadership established, and moved to their objective through the chaos caused by unknowing actors, groups 1/2.

In addition, group 3 was not there for martyrdom nor probing the perimeter if you will. They truly and fully believed they would actually prevail.

All that said, the attack on the Capitol would have never occurred if the President hadn’t spent years grooming his masses for exactly this. The pointing the finger at the one speech and planned attack is an overtly simplistic analysis. But hey, what do I know, it was lizard people paid by Soros.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If pointing out decades of corruption in the government is 'incitement of insurrection,' then many of us are guilty according to the same corrupt government.
You can quote me on this.

Trumps administration has been more corrupt that previous administrations and Trump is the most corrupt president we've had in any of our lifetimes, hands down.

Trump wasn't pointing out corruption, he was accusing others of corruption to cover for his own corruption.

And none of that changes the fact that Trump's lies about the election directly caused the insurrection or that you're human garbage. And yes, you are guilty, I've been saying that for pages.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
If you think he's being impeached for that one speech you're confused.

He's been lying about the election and fomenting insurrection since Nov.5-6.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Anyway.

Fight the power Rickety! The fate of the Earth depends on your actions alone!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion

Her point of view is interesting. Congress members really felt like they were going to be assassinated, kidnapped etc

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Her point of view is interesting. Congress members really felt like they were going to be assassinated, kidnapped etc
That was the plan according to transcripts from various platforms the terrorists used to plan the attack that Trump incited with his baseless claims.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1610656126454.jpg

Stunning, but that was always conservatives goal, with or without Trump. It allows you to create minority party rule under the guise of democracy. Mitch McConnell is every bit as corrupt and dangerous as Donald Trump.

cb1111

You have zero clue what you are talking about, again. Trumps calls for thus didn’t start that morning, it echoed over and over for 4yrs. There are, from what I’m seeing, three separate “groups” of players on this one.

1. People that just support Trump and want to see their boy win. These are the misguided tourists.

2. People who don’t want to see the government as it currently stands survive for what ever reason. White nationalists, anarchists, anti world order, QAnon/cultusts, the antifa types false flagging (I am aquanted with at least one that’s had the FBI knocking) and the list goes on and on. These are the people banging in doors and windows, and causing mayhem, but seemingly without actual goal beyond rioting.

3. Actual militant types, they call themselves “militias“, I prefer the more accurate term “domestic terrorists.” These planned and implemented a legit attack the US, the republic, and the constitution, and to do so for their dear leader. These folks have been stirring the pot of insurrection for a long while. These people easily used the fervent support for Trump by group 1, the disestablishment desires and willingness of group 2 as foot soldiers in their cause. They encouraged groups 1/2 and used them as a backdrop for infiltration and distraction with intent to take and hold members of Congress to further their end. When that was presenting a low probability of success they assisted others in their ranks to gather intelligence.

Group 3 came with a well thought out plan, had rank and leadership established, and moved to their objective through the chaos caused by unknowing actors, groups 1/2.

In addition, group 3 was not there for martyrdom nor probing the perimeter if you will. They truly and fully believed they would actually prevail.

All that said, the attack on the Capitol would have never occurred if the President hadn’t spent years grooming his masses for exactly this. The pointing the finger at the one speech and planned attack is an overtly simplistic analysis. But hey, what do I know, it was lizard people paid by Soros.
There is actually a 4th group - foreign actors that came well prepared to steal secrets.