GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Biden's first approval rating 63%. Trump at time of the election, 44%. Trump never saw above 50%.

StOp ThE sTeAl

Let’s get Zrickety’s thoughts on this?

22BAC62B-2D72-42CC-91BB-CFA1B50D8028.jpeg

torga

Autocross Champion
@jay745 and @riceburner y'all hear this one? Aesop and Homeboy Sandman dropped a DOOM tribute track about 2 weeks ago, just now listened to it.

"No one ever done it better, so I’ma keep my computer on CAPS LOCK forever."

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
You must be a Democrat LOL
'Why don't they just die and go to heaven'
We have work to do here.

Matthew 6:19
"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal."
2 Corinthians 4:18
"While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal."
1: are you actually saying God put you here to spread misinformation?
2: is the not paying your bet His/Her wishes or one you came up with yourself?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Riceburner 69:420

And yay, thee shall show me thy bountiful breasts, wear masks and social distance during pandemics. The LORD did not plan this shit. Thou shall smoketh the plants he gave and not vote for the rich orange devil. Also, anal is weird for guys to do but pretty cool to do to chicks.
ftfy

honestly, how long did it take you to see it?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
@jay745 and @riceburner y'all hear this one? Aesop and Homeboy Sandman dropped a DOOM tribute track about 2 weeks ago, just now listened to it.

"No one ever done it better, so I’ma keep my computer on CAPS LOCK forever."
I posted this 2 weeks ago 😭

Reported