GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

THE FORMULA 1 THREAD

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Some of the Force India team was supposedly caught in a petrol bomb on their way back to the hotel from the track.

Bernie, y u no cancel the Bahrain race?!

Yea, the article I read said they were not the target, but were in the middle. I think 2 "unnamed team memebers" flew home.

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Just got another email survey from Circuit de Americas about seats and prices. This one gave you a bunch of different locations and price levels and asked you to pick the most desirable ones. I'm sure the pricepoints are all speculative at this point. It did say that all tickets will be 3 days passes. They will not be breaking up the sessions for any tickets.

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
What an amazing drive for hamilton today....i would honestly say that may be one of his top three drives in his f1 career...he was just consistently doing fastest sector after sector until he caught up with vettel and alonso....then their tires dropped off the face of the planet.

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
yea but alonso had the best race of his career in my opinion at the euro gp! I was really really happy for him in front of his home fans. To be honest with you, I have always been an Alonso hater but this season I am really turning around. Now hopefully Hamilton can do the same at Silverstone this weekend. 1st in practice 2!!

soze

Go Kart Champion
I'll admit I'm an Alonso fan. That guy absolutely maximizes the potential of any car he drives.

Kimi still gives me the most entertainment though.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
boop, de de boop, de de boop, de de boop. This just in, Pereze to Mclaren, Its suspected that Hamilton is going to Mercedes, Schumacher to retire

Last edited:

RIANF1

Mclaren Fanboy
Poor, poor Lewis. Any of you guys still planning on making it out to Austin?

I am still up in the air about it but hopefully I can Make it out.
Hopefully Ferrari can improve its speed over the next few races!

Regardless if Ferrari's car is as fast as the Redbull's or the Mclarens, Alonso will drive the shit of that car and get it to a podium.... hopefully the middle of the podium!
boop, de de boop, de de boop, de de boop. This just in, Pereze to Mclaren, Its suspected that Hamilton is going to Mercedes, Schumacher to retire

Yea I saw the Hammy thing coming but I was not expecting this Perez bombshell. SOOOOOOOOOOO.... now the question is, what is gonna happen at the red team if they get rid of the LOSER?