GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
U still using those wobble bolts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still have some on my car, yes. Not sure if them holding the wheels on while it's been sitting for years is considered "using" them though :lol:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Same ones I sold u?

No idea, forgot I even bought a set from you. I've got several sets in boxes in my garage.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Bump

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Been too busy with this thing lately:

Kurupt

low
Havent washed the jeep since before my trip up to the blue ridge mountains to see the eclipse. A good layer of dirt and grime on it. Might foam wash it later but it's hot af

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Went with the PPQ. Had to order it due to a $100 rebate leading to high demand. Should have it later in the week or early next week. Looking forward to some IDPA.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Everyone have a good Labor Day weekend?

It was good in the sense that we didn't really plan anything and got to do just whatever we felt like. It was mostly just chilling, which was a nice break from the norm of running around and doing a bunch of stuff.

How about you?

Kurupt

low
Everyone have a good Labor Day weekend?

Yea but now have to keep a sharp eye on this fucking Hurricane. The wife is working Hurricane Team A this season so she has to stay. I think the jeep would be able to evacuate in the middle of a category 3 and our house is not in a floodzone so I am going to stay unless it's a strong 3+. Already have 7 40count water bottle packs, a bucnh of canned goods and pb&j and bread and gatorade, dogfood, and some other things ready.

How about you?