GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Yeah yeah. My polaris charges the battery again after a new voltage regulator too. I drove it a whole 300 feet this weekend out of my garage, on to the trailer, off the trailer and into the other garage. Boom, polaris = reliable.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Probably more reliable than the Ducati :lol:

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Quick question that maybe one of you can answer: When you pull the engine from a MKV, do you also have to drain the DSG fluid? Or are they completely separate systems, making it possible to pull one without really affecting the other? I just don't know enough about the DSG to know if the fluid gets drained for an engine pull or not.

Addendum: A simple yes or no will suffice, I don't really need complicated explanations for this.

Last edited:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
DSG is totally separate.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I'm still playing through Fallout 4. It's actually not my first play through, but I'm still playing it, with all of the DLC.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Far Harbor was great. Nuka world meh. Never got into it. I hate settlement building though. I spent way too much time on it, for what? Never got me anything or went anywhere. Hope you're playing on PC because mods make the game look gorgeous.

ZiRiS

Sergeant
Far Harbor was great. Nuka world meh. Never got into it. I hate settlement building though. I spent way too much time on it, for what? Never got me anything or went anywhere. Hope you're playing on PC because mods make the game look gorgeous.
Definitely playing on PC with Mods, and it is amazing.
I agree that Nuka World is just meh. I started it, then walked away for more fun adventures when I couldn't progress any further because of a bug. I'll return to it sometime later...maybe.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Definitely playing on PC with Mods, and it is amazing.
I agree that Nuka World is just meh. I started it, then walked away for more fun adventures when I couldn't progress any further because of a bug. I'll return to it sometime later...maybe.

Yeah, I didn't want to hang out with those guys.

Honestly, I didn't like ANY of the factions. Minutemen I agreed the most with, but fucking hell Preston....Save yourselves sometime. BoS was cool. I never played a fallout before Fo4 so I don't know much background. I just liked that it was single player and the gun play was fun.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
I might give it another run through since I've done everything I wanted in Destiny for the week. I miss feeling like ironman.