GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Kurupt

low
wtf is that?

She is a cardiac critical care nurse at St. Josephs Candler hospital here in Savannah. Team A stays during the evacuation until they let people back into the city, Team B works for the amount team A had to work, but starting from the point when the city opens back up to relieve team A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
It was good in the sense that we didn't really plan anything and got to do just whatever we felt like. It was mostly just chilling, which was a nice break from the norm of running around and doing a bunch of stuff.

How about you?

Mostly getting a bunch of work done all weekend, yard work wash cars etc. Did some buying/selling/trading through craigslist, then Monday me and my buddy took the 4 wheelers out for a little bit. Bought this can am a couple weeks ago so always itching to ride.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
We're eying the hurricane too. Sure hope it just veers off into the ocean but it doesn't look like thats happening. Hope everyone gets the hell out of its way cuz it looks dangerous.

Kurupt

low
We're eying the hurricane too. Sure hope it just veers off into the ocean but it doesn't look like thats happening. Hope everyone gets the hell out of its way cuz it looks dangerous.

Just checked the national hurricane center.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1+shtml/120029.shtml?cone#contents

This is what I use while on the ship too, every other source is taking information from them and putting their own attention grabbing spin on it so these guys are all I pay attention to. That being said, I am going to the store today to get some good cargo ratchet straps and maybe a large waterproof container to strap onto the roof. We might have to do a full on evacuation meaning my jeep is going to be loaded down with tv's, electronics, 2 dogs and their kennels(thank god they fold flat), and a bunch of other shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Damn I didn't realize they were saying it was going to hit florida and then turn up the coast. That means we could get smashed too.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Stay safe, southeast.

Anyone recommend some 9mm ammo? I've never had to buy this caliber before. Probably need some bulk/cheap for the range and then some good home defense.