GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, that's me. Video starts with me coming out of the pits, then 6 minutes later the wheel pretty much falls off :bellyroll:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Good on you for pulling off. That looked scary especially when someone was passing you in a turn.

I shouldn't have pulled off tbh. Only two more turns to make it back to the pits and would've saved us 10+ mins. :frown: Got spooked by that near miss with the E46 though. After I calmed down a bit I tried to get going again, but the car wouldn't start (it had a weak battery we replaced that night)

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
i had no idea max was doing amazing shit like that.

i am not surprised though.

max is bae

I've been pretty busy so far this year. :biggrin:

So far I've done, Carolina Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, VIR (two different layouts, would've been three, but the car broke before I got to drive), Atlanta Motorsports Park, Watkins Glen, Barber, and Summit Point this year. Was going to do Mid-Ohio next month, but now that we've blown up the engine in the car, probably not gonna make it. Also doing VIR in December to round out the year. :attention_whore:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Dude, those are some grade a circuits

Which is your favorite so far?

Watkins Glen was my favorite track, but our car is a bit under powered for it. The best racing I've had was at Barber, probably the most fun I've ever had doing anything was racing there.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Couple podiums, no first places yet though.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Had my first moment of buyer's remorse with the MK7 today. They're practically giving away new 2017 Sport models right now. Local prices are around $24k and all of the things that were options on my car are just a give-in now :frown: