GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Just applied for another one at Borg Warner, but its here in Indiana (Indianapolis north side). I'd still really like to get out east

What’s the reason you want to move out east? My family wants me to do the same since a lot of them live in North Carolina now

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
People that realize all of a sudden they they don’t currently/won’t in the future have money to pay those people with

Ah, right. Well in that case it sucks to go through all those interviews and get your hopes all up and shit but better to find out they can't pay you now vs hiring you and figuring it out in a month.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
How did it go

Meh, went alright. Car is in desperate need of an oil cooler, could really only do a couple laps before temp gets up in the 280's. The coolant temp was also getting pretty high, but I'm betting adding the oil cooler should take care of that somewhat. Other than that, had a misfire fault that kept coming back, and the car was pretty heat soaked, so it was a bit down on power.

Oh, and the stock seats SUCKKKK. It was still fun though.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
To be fair the car is has an upgraded turbo and putting out almost double the stock power, can't be toooo mad at it. :iono:

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
As in you are the owner and property manage? Or the company you work for? Either way, that sucks to have to deal with.

Luckily neither of them were mine, or the 2 guys I work with. Both houses were the same guys though. He owns 68 rental properties we manage. He said in 40 whatever years of buying and selling he'd had fires but never a complete loss. For us its easy. Once insurance and the fire department clear it we're just going to have it bulldozed and hauled off. Probably won't be enough in it worth rebuilding either one so they'll just be empty lots from now on.