GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Also, if anyone finds where subscribed threads went, let me know. I don't see them in Bookmarks or Following. Pretty sure they're gone for good.

Should be under the "watched" tab at the top, under the golfmkv logo at the top left, then "watched threads"

ShawnDread

I usually read this on tapatalk and couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t updating. Reading on a browser is more cumbersome and less useful.

torga

Autocross Champion
Can we not access the forum from Tapatalk anymore??

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Can we not access the forum from Tapatalk anymore??

Nope. Same is true for any GolfMKx forum. The new hosting platform doesn't function with it. On GolfMK7 they have said they're working on an app, but there was no timeline given.

torga

Autocross Champion
Nope. Same is true for any GolfMKx forum. The new hosting platform doesn't function with it. On GolfMK7 they have said they're working on an app, but there was no timeline given.
This is some utter bullshit. Desktop functionality is now slightly better at the cost of losing probably the best forum app.

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
This is some utter bullshit. Desktop functionality is now slightly better at the cost of losing probably the best forum app.
Agreed. Desktop websites on a phone are a pain in the ass. Way too much scrolling imo