GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I used tapatalk for one day. Using the old clunky website on mobile was a treat next to that abomination.

The new site is leaps and bounds better.

torga

Autocross Champion
We used to go hard on the MKV haha. Now it's deader than dead. Maybe we will see some revitalization since no one knows what forum they're posting in anymore since the merge.
I have had some fun in off-topic MkVII threads and various other MkVII that apply to MkVI as well. It's good to get in on some activity. But the MkVI forum still has a dedicated group of peeps.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
We used to go hard on the MKV haha. Now it's deader than dead. Maybe we will see some revitalization since no one knows what forum they're posting in anymore since the merge.

Mk6 was harder than hard. Probably too hard.

RIP Mk6 OT.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Mk6 was harder than hard. Probably too hard.

RIP Mk6 OT.

ummmm....

zrickety

The Fixer
This is true. My threads and searches make no sense anymore. My MKV avatar is from MK6.
So vBulletin wasn't getting updates...big deal. Updates are OVERRATED. The site was working. Tapatalk wasn't perfect, but it made more sense than this monstrosity.
Nice to see you guys are still kicking though!

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Being that they merged our OT and I don't know who the hell any of you are any more I feel like I should introduce myself.

I'm Mark, or sometimes Old Man Mark. I don't have any volkswagens in the family any more. I have a ton of left over MKV parts. I plan on buying another MKV/6/7 but I just keep getting sidetracked with off road toys. I still check back on here every few days when work is slow.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Also, I found this while cleaning out my closet this weekend. I didn't know if anyone still had theirs. Mine doesn't fit me any more, lost too much damn weight.