GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Pulled the trigger on a Kershaw. Very excited about this :thumbup: Thanks for the tip, GS.

Sweet post some pics when you get it.

Link?

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
lulz

we should be able to open carry as long as its in a cup or paper bag.

iono i think thats how it works?:iono:

Haha, yes, I agree with this.

Really though, I'm not a fan of open carry. Surprise is the best tactic.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Anybody carry leather holsters? I was looking around and they can get very, very, expensive...

Like, upwards of $400 :yikes:

Big fan of Milt Sparks for some of my classier guns (1911's/Sigs)

my typical carry is appendix all kydex though

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Big fan of Milt Sparks for some of my classier guns (1911's/Sigs)

my typical carry is appendix all kydex though

What's your favorite appendix carry kydex holster? I just bought a cheap leather one to try it out and see if I like it before I start blowing money on good appendix holsters.

BarryT82

Go Kart Champion
I purchased a KSG few weeks ago. I added the extended selector switch, muzzle brake, recoil pad, and some magpul flip sights and forward grip.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Anybody carry leather holsters? I was looking around and they can get very, very, expensive...

Like, upwards of $400 :yikes:

I use Crossbreed and because Im in Texas I opted for the Horsehide. With a good belt its like carrying air on your hip. Highly recommend them. I carry a G19 or G26 in one of these.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Haha, yes, I agree with this.

Really though, I'm not a fan of open carry. Surprise is the best tactic.

Agree open carry is not for me. Surprise is best. I also worry about being made the target of criminals if im showing....you cant dodge a sucker punch and I dont want my pistol taken from me.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Kershaw arrived in the mail today. Man, what a solid piece. Very nice construction, no side-to-side play. Very sharp out of the box, and discrete when clipped in the pocket. Looking forward to this as an EDC.

Many thanks for the recommendation, GS :thumbup:

Sent from my iHipster