GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Goobax

Ready to race!
look interesting, wondering how it compares to horsehide, I really like cross breed but this one looks pretty comfortable.

It doesn't sweat like leather does. You will appreciate the material they make it out of once we start getting in the triple digits in Texas... which judging by today hitting 93 isn't too far away!

Be advised though, it took about 6 weeks to get to me.

Goobax

Ready to race!
BRS Replicant, love this knife

Inevitable

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking at a new lever gun, anyone have any experience with the Henry Big Boy Steel Carbines? I'm leaning towards the 357mag/38spl, but they are proving hard to find in town.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Looking at a new lever gun, anyone have any experience with the Henry Big Boy Steel Carbines? I'm leaning towards the 357mag/38spl, but they are proving hard to find in town.

Never had one myself but the Henry rifles are well spoken of.

Personally I have a Henry All Weather (the big 45-70 version) on my wish list.

Inevitable

Passed Driver's Ed
Never had one myself but the Henry rifles are well spoken of.

Personally I have a Henry All Weather (the big 45-70 version) on my wish list.

I have a 45-70 on my list, but it's the Marlin 1895SBL...because scout rail, 18.5" barrel, and I have a buddy here in town who used to work for remington making 1895s for a few years, so he knows the Ins and Outs of the gun.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered this upper from PSA for my lower. Next up is a pistol build from an 80% lower (Pretty much the only way we can get a new AR pistol is if we make it ourselves).

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Purchased a new Springfield Range Officer in stainless steel yesterday. So glad they finally dropped a stainless steel version, I wasn't feeling the original range officer in black.

Can't wait to shoot it, I have only heard great things about it. Came with two mags, holster and double mag pouch.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

I've shot 1911's before, I've also shot the last model Range Officer before I was going to buy one. If I don't like it, I sell it... done.

EDIT: Should repost your OP

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
I think I will be unloading two Norinco AK style rifles as soon as the 2016 election panic buying kicks in. Now that I am older, I prefer shooting weapons with optics and I have yet to find an AK optics solution that I like.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I think I will be unloading two Norinco AK style rifles as soon as the 2016 election panic buying kicks in. Now that I am older, I prefer shooting weapons with optics and I have yet to find an AK optics solution that I like.

Converted?

What kind of price would you put on them? Just curious.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
They have been de banned with the appropriate number of us parts, but I never added back the parts to accommodate a bayonet lug and cleaning rod.

As for price, once the panic kicks in, I was thinking of doing a no reserve auction on gunbroker and letting the market decide.