GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
No. Getting a permit in Illinois is impossible. CA there is at least a slight chance

ok yeah there is a way. if your life is endagered on a daily basis you can get one. ive applied and have been turned down. my buddy on the other hand, moved to AR and got one within the first 2 months of living there.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
We don't need them here in AZ :lol: I conceal everywhere except when I take my daughter to school and walk her in - or when I visit government buildings.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
We don't need them here in AZ :lol: I conceal everywhere except when I take my daughter to school and walk her in - or when I visit government buildings.

thats why i love going to AZ. laws apply to anyone once they step foot into the state. it feels so awesomeeeeeee. i used to open carry when it was legal in CA. thanks to jerry the jokester brown now i cant. jerk.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
are you effing serious!?!?! its that simple over there? you guys are so lucky.

Yep, if you go to the smaller offices or philly the wait is a little longer as it has to be mailed out, but my county court house was in and out with ID in hand within ~20 mins when i turned 21 ha

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Yep, if you go to the smaller offices or philly the wait is a little longer as it has to be mailed out, but my county court house was in and out with ID in hand within ~20 mins when i turned 21 ha

man i wish i could get one here. really contemplating moving out of this state in the future for a house and a ccw lol.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
man i wish i could get one here. really contemplating moving out of this state in the future for a house and a ccw lol.

Ya CA sucks for gun laws (as well as some surrounding PA states NY, CT, MD, etc), no high cap mags allowed if i remember correclty, so that limits the guns you can buy right off the bat and i mean a lot of guns haha

PA is a commonwealth we have some whacky rules with random things but gun laws are pretty nice here, although not truly accepted everywhere many private business owners dont like to respect the 2nd amendment, but private property is what this country was founded on so have to respect that...

thats what a .380 bodyguard is for :) no on needs to know im carrying unless the time becomes necessary

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
dude we cant even buy some guns that are certain calibers!!!

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
^^Guess the infamous bank shootout has a lot do to with this....i know that changed how many police forces across the country handle things and brought about issued AR's in duty cars, before this only shotguns where carried in police vehicles outside of SWAT

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
it is stupid. people are going to still be able to get guns illegally wheather or not the gun is available in the state.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
it is stupid. people are going to still be able to get guns illegally wheather or not the gun is available in the state.

You should run for office in Ca...