GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

steemax

Go Kart Champion
ya dude i sse'd for future ccw.

gotta move out of LA county first....

Hell ya I wanna move to OC ... I don't think Peruta will finalize until another 100 years lol

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I like gunz. I think I found the right OT thread :cool:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I like gunz. I think I found the right OT thread :cool:

Haha welcome home sir

Just bought a Spikes Tactical lower. I pick it up on the 20th :D

Congrats dude! The wait must be brutal...

On another note: the family grows once again!

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Not too bad considering I don't have a LPK or Upper yet.

Is the Sig the addition?

Haha true, what upper/barrel length are you considering?

And yup its a Sig P238, I have some nice VZ grips coming in for it as well. I always wanted a 380 but everytime I go to make the purchase I end up doubting myself and going with something else but end up right back where I was drooling over that 380. This time I just closed my eyes and went for it and I'm glad I did. It's a quality piece and comes with night sights from the factory.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Haha true, what upper/barrel length are you considering?

I'm planning on going with a BCM 14.5 middy. BCM is having a great deal right now where if you buy a upper you also get one of their BCGs for free. Basically takes $170 off the price.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I'm planning on going with a BCM 14.5 middy. BCM is having a great deal right now where if you buy a upper you also get one of their BCGs for free. Basically takes $170 off the price.

Damn, that's a good deal, but wouldn't putting a 14.5" put you in SBR territory? Unless I suppose you permanently attach a muzzle device to it that will put you at 16"

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Damn, that's a good deal, but wouldn't putting a 14.5" put you in SBR territory? Unless I suppose you permanently attach a muzzle device to it that will put you at 16"

Exactly. BCM has a few muzzle device options that they will pin and weld for you to make it longer than 16". I plan on going with their Compensator because it is half flash hider half muzzle brake.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Exactly. BCM has a few muzzle device options that they will pin and weld for you to make it longer than 16". I plan on going with their Compensator because it is half flash hider half muzzle brake.

Gotcha! Well that all makes sense now.
Good luck with your build man and post some pictures along the way for us to drool over.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Haha welcome home sir

On another note: the family grows once again!

That collection :drool: good work

Sent from some sort of Apple device.