GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
Really been wanting a rifle for a while and have 2 choices. Order a Tavor (the one i really really want) or for pretty much the same price range, pick up a Sig 556xi and a XD9 (wouldn't be settling for these 2 cuz I want these as well)

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Boom! Streamlight TL3

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Nice! u cut the foam to fit? Dem blue lights doe. Explain.

Yup they are little squares you pull out..... Here's a pic of the full case... It's pressurized, dust proof and water proof.

And what blue light?

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Really been wanting a rifle for a while and have 2 choices. Order a Tavor (the one i really really want) or for pretty much the same price range, pick up a Sig 556xi and a XD9 (wouldn't be settling for these 2 cuz I want these as well)

Both choices are good.

I guess it depends on what you already have. To me my Sig 556 is like my other ARs, except it has a bolt system much like my AKs and is piston driven. It is nice, but really feels like a heavy AR.

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
Yup they are little squares you pull out..... Here's a pic of the full case... It's pressurized, dust proof and water proof.

Just be careful if you plan on storing firearms in a foam case as without countermeasures they can be rust lockers.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Just be careful if you plan on storing firearms in a foam case as without countermeasures they can be rust lockers.

Good call... I should order some sort of silica product to throw in there.

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Good call... I should order some sort of silica product to throw in there.

that will help, keep them coated in a CLP (I personally use Fireclean on all of my guns except my Kimber Bolt I use Miltec) if storing for a long period of time, although they are water proof the foam can hold moisture...

They also sell these bags that are great for keeping your firearms stored for periods of time to prevent rust, etc.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
that will help, keep them coated in a CLP (I personally use Fireclean on all of my guns except my Kimber Bolt I use Miltec) if storing for a long period of time, although they are water proof the foam can hold moisture...

They also sell these bags that are great for keeping your firearms stored for periods of time to prevent rust, etc.

I do store them liberally oiled that's for sure. But I'll look into those products... Thanks!

1911s are severely overpriced, geez.

Worth it!... I highly recommend going with an RIA for your first 1911... very affordable and they come highly recommended as far as reliability is concerned. Pricing is pretty good, I got my RIA tactical model for $520.00

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Have you seen the price tags on some of these 1911's geez. Its a very bland looking gun.

I thought you sold your 1911? or maybe that was a kimber? i dunno

Yeah I had sold my Kimber I have an RIA now

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Have you seen the price tags on some of these 1911's geez. Its a very bland looking gun.

I thought you sold your 1911? or maybe that was a kimber? i dunno

It's not a Glock.

It might be "bland" but it is a quality design. Get yourself a Springfield 1911, I myself am going to pick up a Range Officer in the future.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Have you shot one yet?

this

If all you've ever shot is Glocks, you're in for a nice surprise when you grip that 1911 and shoot it. Just have a few hundred set aside cause you're going to buy one right after you shoot it.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
this

If all you've ever shot is Glocks, you're in for a nice surprise when you grip that 1911 and shoot it. Just have a few hundred set aside cause you're going to buy one right after you shoot it.

Exactly where I was going with this... :D