GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Received my upper today!

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Anyone here have cerakote on their pistol slide? Im thinking about doing it to my 43, but I use a kydex holster thats already scratched up the slide pretty well, so I dont want to spend money making it purdy just for it all to get scratched to shit again.

iAhhMaze

Go Kart Champion
Anyone hydro dip there gun? If so how well does it stand up to abuse and daily use?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Bought some crap for my rifle these past 2 days

• Bushnell 1-4x throw down Pcl scope
  • Aero Precision Ultralight Extended Mount
  • BCM Mod 3 vfg
  • Magpul 10/20 pmag

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Have any of you guys dyed polymer before? I'm not in love with the Coyote Brown color(thought it was just B5's name for FDE) and I think I'm going to try to dye the parts black. In the future I'm thinking of painting the rifle a gray color and having black as a contrast.

Trainwreck

Ready to race!
If the system is not bogged down. Could i still efile form 1 tomorrow to be still grandfathered? I just pick up two lowers i was gonna do a pistol but i thought one last hurrah before 41f

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
As long as your form is submitted and or post marked prior to the 41f go live date, you should be able to fly under the old rules. Just make sure you don't do anything that will get your form kicked!

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered an Arsenal Sam7SF along with 3 Polish steel mags.

Pretty excited. First AK rifle for me. Probably going to look into building an AR pistol next.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Just got my first gun. Picked up a new Shield 9mm for $297 out the door. I also ordered my alien gear holster and ill be getting my CWP in the next month or two.
Nice, and that's a really good price for what I've heard is a great gun!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk