GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

Goobax

Ready to race!
Fucking FINALLY found a grey frame gen4! Someone said it was easier to get a Glock than a book or a laptop so this seemed to debunk that.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Very nice everyone. I decided to pick up another ar lower and an Ak-74 today to prepare for the future. Both of them are going to be featureless.

ncsugray90

Ready to race!
Very nice everyone. I decided to pick up another ar lower and an Ak-74 today to prepare for the future. Both of them are going to be featureless.
I'm debating picking up another dpms from cabelas before november just in case supply plummets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Motocrossx23

Ready to race!
Just picked up a bodyguard 380 to use for summer off duty. I have the shield in 9mm and while I like it as a back up, I wear shorts too much to carry it. So far I like it, though the trigger pull is heavy, but it's DA so whatever.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
This little baby followed me home today:

I'm on the fence about the Weaver red dot, but the fun store only had cheap red dots (like this one) or very expensive red dots (like Delta Points). I would have preferred a Burris Fastfire or a C-More, but it is what it is.

Inevitable

Passed Driver's Ed
This little baby followed me home today:

I'm on the fence about the Weaver red dot, but the fun store only had cheap red dots (like this one) or very expensive red dots (like Delta Points). I would have preferred a Burris Fastfire or a C-More, but it is what it is.

That's a purty little pick-up. I had to go look them up, never heard of tactical solutions. I wish I could justify $1000 for a .22 on top of my other existing firearms.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Finally took a pic of the 74. I think I am going to upgrade to synthetic furniture and refinish the stock to match the handguards later.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Fellow gun-lover here who temporarily lives in California. Unfortunately, I had to leave my "scary looking" guns with my parents who live in a gun-friendly state.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Fellow gun-lover here who temporarily lives in California. Unfortunately, I had to leave my "scary looking" guns with my parents who live in a gun-friendly state.

At least it's only temporary. I'm thinking of moving but work is currently keeping me here.

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
Finally took a pic of the 74. I think I am going to upgrade to synthetic furniture and refinish the stock to match the handguards later.

I just refinished my Polytech blonde stock to match the handguards as best as I could:

This is where I started:

This is how it ended up with a different grip for 922(r) compliance with imported magazines:

Not an exact match, but a lot closer than what I started out with.

EDIT: Now for some lessons learned.:
1. I didn't check the date on my Amber Shellac from the home improvement store and it was kind of unpredictable to apply
2. I wish I had used leather dye instead of Rit dye in the Amber Shellac. I added a touch of red.
3. Trying to dye the Magpul FDE grip according to instructions found on the internet didn't go so well

Last edited: