GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official MMA Thread

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
UFC, WEC, Strikeforce, bring it on.

:fighting0030:

awesome idea dude...on that note, everyone needs to stop saying GSP is boring and yada yada yada. He is one of the best if not best fighters in the world. The most technical and smartest fighter i have seen in a long time. He handled Hardy easily. Yeah he didnt stand up with him, so what? He slammed him down all night. Hardy has good stand up at best, but thats it. This is MMA, not boxing. I would put Fedor, A. Silva in front of him, but damnit at 170, NOBODY can touch him. Jon Fitch is maybe the 2nd best fighter at 170 and look what GSP did to him. I hope Dana White sees that, but from the press conference, he seemed he wanted Fitch to do a little more.

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
awesome idea dude...on that note, everyone needs to stop saying GSP is boring and yada yada yada. He is one of the best if not best fighters in the world. The most technical and smartest fighter i have seen in a long time. He handled Hardy easily. Yeah he didnt stand up with him, so what? He slammed him down all night. Hardy has good stand up at best, but thats it. This is MMA, not boxing. I would put Fedor, A. Silva in front of him, but damnit at 170, NOBODY can touch him. Jon Fitch is maybe the 2nd best fighter at 170 and look what GSP did to him. I hope Dana White sees that, but from the press conference, he seemed he wanted Fitch to do a little more.

I loved that GSP fight. He knew what Hardy's weakness was and exploited it, his lack of any kind of take down defense. I do give him credit for not tapping on 2 of those brutal submission attempts.

I would love to see Silva fight GSP at 170 or vice versa.

Fedor is a phenomenal fighter but only has 1 fight in a cage, thats all I am saying.

I loved that GSP fight. He knew what Hardy's weakness was and exploited it, his lack of any kind of take down defense. I do give him credit for not tapping on 2 of those brutal submission attempts.

I would love to see Silva fight GSP at 170 or vice versa.

Fedor is a phenomenal fighter but only has 1 fight in a cage, thats all I am saying.

i would love to see silva vs gsp, but you know Dana White wont have that for awhile, he will milk the people for all he can before that. Also, i think it would have to be at a catch weight. 175-180 i believe. GSP walks at 192, so i think he can easily do it. Silva walks around at 205 daily, but i believe he could make weight as well.

Once hardy gets some ground game, i think he will be great. This might sound cliche, but i see GSP as the next Hughes. Untouchable for a long time.

Fedor to me is one of the best fighters to ever walk. yes, you are right sir about the one cage fight, but look how the Pride Guys do in the UFC. Once they get used to the cage, its on. Rampage, Hendo just to name a few. Man, im going to go post crazy in this thread. damn you koz

Never bet against Kenny "Ken Flo" Florian.

thats true. he is a great fighter. if you train with GSP, you have to be good. i got ken flo in this one. i hope takanori gomi wins. i will always pick pride fighters over UFC fighters. Im just a pride fanboi.

Last edited: