GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official NFL thread

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
looking forward to the bills game tomorrow now that i got a site to watch it on. if you guys had fitzpatrick and vick who would you play this week? only played vick so far but worried ill lose him early in the game again if i keep playing him.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
whelp bills game was a let down as well as game 2. on a plus side both my fantasy teams got a W and the cowboys lost.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Dolphins of 2012!!!

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
this afc east, is a complete mind fuck.

BILLS AT 4-1!?!?!?! wtf

we should be 5-0. the AFC east is a tough division. we cant be losers EVERY year. most years yes but even the Bills and Detroit gotta have their time once in a while. whats up with your fins?!:biggrin:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
we should be 5-0. the AFC east is a tough division. we cant be losers EVERY year. most years yes but even the Bills and Detroit gotta have their time once in a while. whats up with your fins?!:biggrin:

Wow, the dolphins are sucking the cock big time. Serves Ross right. Spend no money get a shitty team. We've been getting fucked by owners and management for the past 10+ years. Granted nobody was worth throwing money at this year. Hopefully, our entire front office / HC & GM are gone, next year. I like sporano, but this isn't the place for him. Poor guy has been tossed into the fire and its time for new blood. very frustrating man.

I'm glad to see the bills doing well.