GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Oh I thought only the Hunter gets sniper rifles but I'm only level 6 in the demo.

How far do you think I can get playing solo without friends? No one else will buy a new Xbox yet.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
Oh I thought only the Hunter gets sniper rifles but I'm only level 6 in the demo.

How far do you think I can get playing solo without friends? No one else will buy a new Xbox yet.

Only thing you can't do alone in Destiny is the Raids.

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
In Destiny? Anyone can use a sniper rifle. If you're talking about class. My main is a 31 Hunter and my two alts are 26 Titan and a 25 Warlock.

PS4 or X1?

Why? It's cheap at $325 right now...
Only thing you can't do alone in Destiny is the Raids.

+1
Sometimes even the nightfall is über hard to beat alone (for me anyways)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Why? It's cheap at $325 right now...

Because my friends spend money on stuff like feeding kids. I'd buy my kid a BB gun and send him outside to kill something.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I told them this and the wives give them "the look."

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
I told them this and the wives give them "the look."

I also got "the look" and the "unfuckingbelievable you went to pick it up at midnight and don't come into the room until tomorrow" lol

I'm the bread winner and if I save MY money to buy something I want then whatever anyone says is ignored [emoji16]

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
So my brother got Vex Mythoclass, Vision of Confluence and one of the Raid ships from VoG tonight. This game really does hate me :cry:

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
So my brother got Vex Mythoclass, Vision of Confluence and one of the Raid ships from VoG tonight. This game really does hate me :cry:

Lol I'm sorry man. I wish I can help, but RNGesus doesn't like me playing VoG either [emoji17]

I quit with destiny at level 24. I was unwilling to gear grind at the beginning. Apparently they have fixed many things. Should I pick the game back up?

Only if you get the DLC The Dark Below [emoji16][emoji106]

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I quit with destiny at level 24. I was unwilling to gear grind at the beginning. Apparently they have fixed many things. Should I pick the game back up?

I quit because of the same thing. I like COD better in my opinion.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
It may be because ive only got a few games under my belt. and that my tv is now too small for the room. but I dont really like the new COD.

i was hesitant at first. Once you start unlocking weapons, getting supply drops and leveling up it gets really addicting. The dynamics to it are insane. I thought it would suck especially following the trend of Ghosts but it's one of the best COD games in recent years.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
I do like the new COD. Played through the whole campaign and really enjoyed it. I haven't played much PvP though.

Forgot to mention that my brother got all that stuff I mentioned above just from beating Aetheon.