GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official What Game Are You Playing Right Now Thread

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I do like the new COD. Played through the whole campaign and really enjoyed it. I haven't played much PvP though.

Forgot to mention that my brother got all that stuff I mentioned above just from beating Aetheon.

Exo adds a different dynamic in PvP. You don't know where the enemy is coming from and jumping in the air and stuff.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Ordering one of these so I can play racing games on the XB1 with my 360 wireless steering wheel then I'll probably try to get Forza at Gamestop used.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H2QCLF2

my11gti

Ready to race!
A mix of GTAV, all of the Forza's except 5, the first F.E.A.R and Minecraft. Just shit to pass the time.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Castlevania Lords of Shadow had a brilliant castle level and then went seriously downhill after that. It's an older game (2011?) so none of you are probably looking to buy it but it was a really strange mix of inconsitent level design and difficulty.

Didn't feel like Castlevania for 2/3 of the game.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
2nd time through GTA 5. This time on PS4.

THinking about playing some Skyrim on PS3 or the Last of Us.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I wish they'd release Skyrim for the new consoles so I could play that again, I never beat the story.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Depending on the hero, yes. If you pick an easier hero like Sniper or Viper then ask for help there's plenty of people who won't be jerks. There are tons of noobs, however, who watch YouTube vids of pro techniques, pick complex heroes and then ignore people like me.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Like trying to set a record for beating it in the shortest time?