GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This forum is almost dead

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
I want to know where you guys are finding these people that move over. I see it happen occasionally, but more often than not people don't get over.

What I see a ton of is these jackasses going 40 in a 45 while all the traffic around them is going 50-60 and there's a 200 foot gap between them and the person in front of them with a bunch of congested traffic. They do that shit in the left lane too. KEEP THE FUCK UP WITH TRAFFIC.

snort :mad0259: meanwhile in GTA we have multiple left lane bandits and truckers who think they're driving sports cars with their corvette lane changes. People love to drive in the left lane...bonkers.. don't get it.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Sometimes i wish i could be that clueless prius driver in the left lane going 5 under the speed limit, getting passed by drivers aggressively without knowing what im doing wrong. Only seeing cars as a mode as transportation instead of a hobby.

Then i wake up from that horrible nightmare in cold sweat.

clownish

just clowning around
Sometimes i wish i could be that clueless prius driver in the left lane going 5 under the speed limit, getting passed by drivers aggressively without knowing what im doing wrong. Only seeing cars as a mode as transportation instead of a hobby.

Then i wake up from that horrible nightmare in cold sweat.

I think I would have about 30k more doll hairs. Then i laugh knowing I would have spent it on strippers cocaine and booze. Or some other more pedestrian equivalent.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I think people feel safer in the left lane because cars only on one side.
Right lane has a lot of interchange traffic, maybe too exciting for them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I think people feel safer in the left lane because cars only on one side.
Right lane has a lot of interchange traffic, maybe too exciting for them

Yeah i could see that^

Whats with people who drive with their hand on the backside of the passenger seat headrest?

(reaches all the way across car)

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
Yeah i could see that^

Whats with people who drive with their hand on the backside of the passenger seat headrest?

No idea but better than people who I see with a foot on the dash. Or jeep bros with doors off and left foot out of the car. I couldn't do that even if I wanted to #6speedmasterrace

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Jeeps with no doors. Whats up with that

I heard it's for people that don't like A/C but do like their interior getting soaked by rain.

I think the original use was when offroading/rock crawling you could see if you were about to seesaw a boulder and or what you are directly going over.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Yeah i could see that^

LOL, I do that , you got a problem with it :paddle:

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Those people are just showing their lack of driving skill. I see things everyday that boggle the mind. We need driver training that really does train people. What we have now is a sad joke.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Battlefield 5 beta is live now on all platforms.

LOL, I do that , you got a problem with it :paddle:
see below, youre out numbered EJ sorry man.

I think its parents staging for kid slaps
this
Those people are just showing their lack of driving skill. I see things everyday that boggle the mind. We need driver training that really does train people. What we have now is a sad joke.
lol.

I agree...people should be taught how to drive in the real world. Stuff like ... "even though the speed limit says 55, people will be doing 80. If youre not fine with that, stay in the right lane. "

I know people who have been driving for 10-20 years and fear it. Legit like cant even like back into a spot or grasp the concept that left is right and right is left when backing up.