GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This forum is almost dead

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Yesterday I saw this dumbass realtor bitch goin down the road in her SUV with her warning lights on because it was barely raining...

pdan

Ready to race!
Driving to work this morning at 5:30 on a back highway with 60 limit. Car in front of me goes from 55-68 and then breaks and slows down. Repeats this cycle about every 20 seconds or so for 20 mins of driving. Do not understand....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Drunk as fuck

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Driving to work this morning at 5:30 on a back highway with 60 limit. Car in front of me goes from 55-68 and then breaks and slows down. Repeats this cycle about every 20 seconds or so for 20 mins of driving. Do not understand....

im thinking texting and driving.

now i know ya'll seen someone driving while reading a book or newspaper. lol wtf is up with that.

brobst

Go Kart Champion

Bedding them brakes

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
UPS has some pretty cool teleportation technology, but it's not very quick

zrickety

The Fixer
Everybody moved to MK7, or if you're like me, just driving the wheels off the MK6.

Cheers!

pdan

Ready to race!
UPS has some pretty cool teleportation technology, but it's not very quick

Lol that’s impressive

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Everybody moved to MK7, or if you're like me, just driving the wheels off the MK6.

Cheers!

I have put a lot of money into this car, I think, and it seems stupid to move on after a couple of years. I don't make enough money to put 1000's into a car and then move on. As long as there are no major failures, I'm going to drive the wheels off this thing. I'll probably wait around until used RS3's or affordable or they put the 5 cyl 2.5 in a Golf R.

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
I have put a lot of money into this car, I think, and it seems stupid to move on after a couple of years. I don't make enough money to put 1000's into a car and then move on. As long as there are no major failures, I'm going to drive the wheels off this thing. I'll probably wait around until used RS3's or affordable or they put the 5 cyl 2.5 in a Golf R.
^Agreed
In4year and miles on everyones car
2011 GTI w/120k miles, purchased in 2015 w/54k miles. Contemplating going k04 since all supporting mods are done. Plan on driving the wheels off the car. Next car will be a second "fun" car that's RWD/AWD.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
bought it in Feb 2013 with 19K on it.. I'm almost 158 000 miles on mine...gotta do the chain and guides I'm guessin. Already did the tensioner update a couple years ago when i was at 90K miles

I'm riding this thing til the wheels come off.. with a 5 mnth old and wife looking for a newer Tiguan i'm on the bottom of the totem pole