GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Threw up in my mouth a little today

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Saw this come up behind me. I wasn't prepared for the revulsion it induced. And it looks much better in the picture.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Saw this come up behind me. I wasn't prepared for the revulsion it induced. And it looks much better in the picture.

The front is just so bad. Even the m3 badge looks like they put it on as an after thought.

bentin

Autocross Champion
The back is bad too. It reminds me of the E60 M5, a great motor in a horrible wrapper. I've had a few M Cars, this won't be one of them.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
come up behind a new 4 series was like that looks good finially bmw started making good looking cars again then got around it and seen the front was just like wow that is horribalbe and unfornatinate see bmw did change for the better just keeps getting worst

bentin

Autocross Champion
come up behind a new 4 series was like that looks good finially bmw started making good looking cars again then got around it and seen the front was just like wow that is horribalbe and unfornatinate see bmw did change for the better just keeps getting worst
They lost most of their good designers to Hyundai/Kia, it's starting to really show. Have you seen the i4 (sorry in advance.)

bentin

Autocross Champion
I've owned some ugly BMW's, the Z3 M Coupe, a 135i and an X1 35i, but this is getting out of hand.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
They lost most of their good designers to Hyundai/Kia, it's starting to really show. Have you seen the i4 (sorry in advance.)

wow that is horribable not as bad as what the i3 was but what are they thinking over there. just bad design. i dont car how well a car handles or how fast it is but if it dont look good also would not want it.

bentin

Autocross Champion
wow that is horribable not as bad as what the i3 was but what are they thinking over there. just bad design. i dont car how well a car handles or how fast it is but if it dont look good also would not want it.
I actually like the i3. Some of that is 125mm tires and rwd, but it holds a car seat and doesn't take up much space. Sort of a modern Mini. But yeah, it didn't have to be so silly looking.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
I actually like the i3. Some of that is 125mm tires and rwd, but it holds a car seat and doesn't take up much space. Sort of a modern Mini. But yeah, it didn't have to be so silly looking.
Personally I just think it looks like a weird box. But I do have odd taste in cars.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Oh, it's dumb looking, I can't argue that. I just sometimes like dumb looking. The new M3/M4 is just ugly though.
Oh I agree the new 3/4 is just horrific. It like I was driving the other day and seen a mistubishi I think it was the eclipse sport Trac and I was like wow they took the Aztec design and tried to give there own flare. Alot of the new cars just look horrible.