GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Threw up in my mouth a little today

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
On the way home yesterday I was behind one of those Ford Mustang SUV's. It looks like an aborted Porsche Cayenne with a horse badge. Ugh.

bentin

Autocross Champion
On the way home yesterday I was behind one of those Ford Mustang SUV's. It looks like an aborted Porsche Cayenne with a horse badge. Ugh.
You can't make fun of something when it's not even as ugly as the example. I hate SUV "coupes," they all must die. I was next to a GLE 63S "coupe" yesterday, what a waste of an engine. The X6/X4 are the ugliest things on wheels, but the Cayenne Coupe is worse than the Mach E.

And while I'm at it, the asshat that keeps putting square tips on Porsches needs to be slapped around with a giant bratwurst. And I know it's a thing, but oval tips on the R and RS Audis are nearly as bad. Round, people. Gasses flow through pipes, not boxes or whatever the f comes in an oval.

9uns

Autocross Champion
i saw the new m4. what a fucking abomination of an M car that is. the sedan looks a bit better but that's not saying much.

9uns

Autocross Champion
It's been too big for three generations now. The E46 was the last one that interested me. I regret not buying a 1M to replace the wife's 135i, but for some reason the M2 doesn't have nearly the same appeal to me.
100% agree. The M2 is ugly imo.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
It's pretty much a rule that "affordable" EVs must look retarded, it's a status symbol for those that like that sort of thing. Can't just slap a battery into a normal car, everyone HAS to know how smart and special they are just by looking. And since they hate cars the design reflects this. Look at the e-Golf......normal Golf....with batteries.....job done. And I heard it's getting canceled in the US? So we can get the ID.4..........an EV that looks like a Golf and a Honda CRV and a Model 3 had, to paraphrase Wade from Deadpool.....hate f'd in an alley and this was the end result. And it's not VWs fault, it's the masses actually buying these abominations.

Look at the i8, gorgeous car......for $140k+. e-Tron GT? Even the e-Tron itself is fairly normal looking. There's no reason for EVs to be as ugly as they are stupid. It's on purpose, for status for people who know nothing about cars and could care less but need everyone to know.

Automotive virtue signalling.

My thing about it is I don't like textured plastic bits. The mk8 has a ton more of that compared to the mk6 and the huge honeycomb holes that are filled in with plastic looks terrible. It's not so bad on the mk6 by the fog lights because the hex holes are a lot smaller, and it's got that painted piece to help fill that area in, which also looks amazing when it's color matched to the car. I'm also not a big honeycomb fan in general.

Maybe if the honeycombs were slightly smaller and they were all completely open I wouldn't hate it so much. It could also really use a black radiator. Even though I'd like to see all the honeycombs be open it doesn't look good being able to see that much behind the bumper either. Almost like it's unfinished.
View attachment 208410

aFu_ArsenioYell.gif

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
New
BMW Individual Color for the M4

Competition Bile

Sorry I.couldn't get a frontal pic for you,.OP :)

Attachments

• PXL_20210628_171350405~2.jpg
    PXL_20210628_171350405~2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 183

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Y’all are trippin. That color is fire 🔥

Not as nice as this green tho

1624903851832.jpeg

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Definitely.

It's that South Park joke from years ago. You're so smug about how you're saving the planet you don't give a fuck how ugly that car is. It's attention getting ugly.

Even expensive EVs can look awful if you try. The Tesla model X is one of the ugliest cars on the road.

I try to tell my wife that when we spot them and she thinks I'm just being a hater because she's in love with them. Primarily because she watched Elon Musk be a pot head on Joe Rogan and she thought it was the coolest thing in the world. She fell for the speech and now wants to own a Telsa. I told her, they're like iPhones on wheels. They do not care about the driver no matter how hard they pretend. Sure, they're fast as ballz but it just goes with the product. It's designed for someone that doesn't care about the driving experience but has tons of money, wants to show off and knows if he pays more for the Tesla, it's going to move faster. Thus you're getting what you pay for in a sense but it's all basically to show off status.

Tesla is leading the automotive industry into the direction where eventually, you won't need to even drive the damn car because Tesla would prefer you didn't have to and you can just leave the driving in the hands of the car. WHERE ARE MY PUKE EMOJIS?! :sick:🤮 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮