GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Threw up in my mouth a little today

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I try to tell my wife that when we spot them and she thinks I'm just being a hater because she's in love with them. Primarily because she watched Elon Musk be a pot head on Joe Rogan and she thought it was the coolest thing in the world. She fell for the speech and now wants to own a Telsa. I told her, they're like iPhones on wheels. They do not care about the driver no matter how hard they pretend. Sure, they're fast as ballz but it just goes with the product. It's designed for someone that doesn't care about the driving experience but has tons of money, wants to show off and knows if he pays more for the Tesla, it's going to move faster. Thus you're getting what you pay for in a sense but it's all basically to show off status.

Tesla is leading the automotive industry into the direction where eventually, you won't need to even drive the damn car because Tesla would prefer you didn't have to and you can just leave the driving in the hands of the car. WHERE ARE MY PUKE EMOJIS?! :sick:🤮 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

I am completely against the direction were going with electric cars and autonomous driving because I love the feel, sound of ICE and love just driving.

That being said, I am completely for taking away control of all the idiots on the road. As long as I am still able to manually drive

Will just have to buy a few bucket list cars soon with lots of spare parts.

bentin

Autocross Champion
I am completely against the direction were going with electric cars and autonomous driving because I love the feel, sound of ICE and love just driving.

That being said, I am completely for taking away control of all the idiots on the road. As long as I am still able to manually drive

Exactly. If we're not going to actually train drivers and test them accordingly in this country, take away the ability to drive on your own. Make highways, interstates and city centers entirely automated and leave the backroads, canyons and rural areas open to human drivers.

Plus I'd be much more likely to buy a Caterham or Ariel if I could only get my joys at a track or places I'm much less likely to get squished by idiot driven Escalades and Range Rovers.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I’d consider a Tesla if their build quality wasn’t complete shit.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
I’d consider a Tesla if their build quality wasn’t complete shit.
Seems like others have caught up and surpassed Tesla in terms of ev build quality. If Tesla doesn’t step their qc game up they won’t last long

GolNat

Autocross Champion
The one EV I’d buy if they sold it here would be the Honda E
1625772626640.jpeg

1625772661022.jpeg

I considered a Tesla but too much money for me.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

9uns

Autocross Champion
I try to tell my wife that when we spot them and she thinks I'm just being a hater because she's in love with them. Primarily because she watched Elon Musk be a pot head on Joe Rogan and she thought it was the coolest thing in the world. She fell for the speech and now wants to own a Telsa. I told her, they're like iPhones on wheels. They do not care about the driver no matter how hard they pretend. Sure, they're fast as ballz but it just goes with the product. It's designed for someone that doesn't care about the driving experience but has tons of money, wants to show off and knows if he pays more for the Tesla, it's going to move faster. Thus you're getting what you pay for in a sense but it's all basically to show off status.

Tesla is leading the automotive industry into the direction where eventually, you won't need to even drive the damn car because Tesla would prefer you didn't have to and you can just leave the driving in the hands of the car. WHERE ARE MY PUKE EMOJIS?! :sick:🤮 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
We picked up a tm3 and I enjoy driving, don't have tons of money and don't like to show off so not sure your generalization of all Tesla drivers is true. Prime example of baseless overgeneralization but carry on.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion

Agreed on all accounts. Less idiots clogging the left lane works for me. I will gladly pay a "Driver's Tax" in the future to continue to operate my own vehicle.