GOLFMKV

Tiger Woods 06 for xbox360

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
damn hijackers!

no battlefield here

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Can regular xbox tiger woods people play against you then Freek? I'd be willing to buy it for that. I use to love playing TW back in the day. I'd assume it's possible since H2 players play 360 vs xbox all the time on there?:iono:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
naw actually u cant...me and a friend already tried

only 360 to 360 or xbox to xbox...no xbox to 360

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Freek said:
naw actually u cant...me and a friend already tried

only 360 to 360 or xbox to xbox...no xbox to 360
So it's not as cool as Halo then? Halo does that:flame:

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea i use my 360 to play halo...i actually think halo is the only one that can do cross-console

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
I might buy TW for 360. I have it on PC and it's real tight, just don't know if I really need to spend the money to have it twice.

Me=saving for Madden

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i saw TW for 360 the other day at gamestop used for 30$...thats a pretty good price if ya ask me

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
It would be sweet if we could all get like a triples match of some TW. Oh well, I'm waiting for my xbob live subscription to end before I get the 360. And by then the Playstation will be out. Then I'll really have a decision to make. I wish I didn't have the bills I have now and days. Then I could just get both systems to play on my 48" LCD:headbang:

Hey that reminds me. I know you guys will probably say no. But we could get a four man team on Halo with MHS, Freek, Alf, and I and see what's up? Or whoever else wanted in. I'm not the best. I've been up to a 30 rank before but there are a bunch of cheaters up there so I deranked one night long ago with a friend over some Jim Beam. I'm like a 23 or 24 or something now. Either way, it would just be a chance for us V-dubbers to talk shit and have a good time. I don't really care if we lose. I don't even use the noob combo anymore (unless it is to advance to another weapon). So what ya think?:iono: