GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top Tier Fuel

Phur

Autocross Champion
Circle K is notably left off of that list. They have no top tier branding on their pumps, and I noticed that my car was feeling sluggish before I noticed that they had switched from Shell gas to their own.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Circle K is notably left off of that list. They have no top tier branding on their pumps, and I noticed that my car was feeling sluggish before I noticed that they had switched from Shell gas to their own.
Around here they pump a name brand.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I sure hope we aren't going to start arguing about which brands are better. This has been beat to death. Just buy Top Tier period which is available everywhere.
Nope, just to make those who are not aware, aware. Personally, I like Marathon but only because they're the easiest to get in and out of and many times the cheapest.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Nope, just to make those who are not aware, aware. Personally, I like Marathon but only because they're the easiest to get in and out of and many times the cheapest.
I grew up 10 miles from the Marathon headquarters in Ohio. They've since moved the headquarters to Houston.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
just buy any gas its all the same

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
just buy any gas its all the same
Not the stations that dont have Top Tier. They are missing the cleaning detergents that are needed. You can use non Top Tier but over time your injectors and fuel system will degrade.

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
yeah well i didnt mean go to Hectors Backyard Station

Phur

Autocross Champion
They're converting nationwide but because of public demand they are adding the detergents necessary to become Top Tier.
They’re being super sketch about it in my opinion as well. They are keeping with the same red/gold color scheme as it had around the pumps when it was shell, just with no branding. Not cool Circle K… not cool.

Phur

Autocross Champion
yeah well i didnt mean go to Hectors Backyard Station
Circle K is not exactly a backyard station. Same gas station that I had been using for years. It was in very close proximity to them changing and me noticing the change that my car left me stranded with a stuck fuel injector and an $1800 repair bill.