GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top Tier Fuel

KevinC

Autocross Champion
They're converting nationwide but because of public demand they are adding the detergents necessary to become Top Tier.
Where did you hear that? Have they actually received Top Tier status yet? I ask because down here in Cochise county we have a buttload of massive Circle K stations, including a new one going up near me. Currently I have to drive into town for Union 76 to get Top Tier at a reasonable cost (a couple of Chevron stations closer, but both are 50c above every other brand - funkdat).

We used to have a bunch of Giant stations that sold Shell at cheap prices, that was great. Then Speedway bought the chain a couple of years ago and sells their own non-Top Tier swill at similar prices.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Where did you hear that? Have they actually received Top Tier status yet? I ask because down here in Cochise county we have a buttload of massive Circle K stations, including a new one going up near me. Currently I have to drive into town for Union 76 to get Top Tier at a reasonable cost (a couple of Chevron stations closer, but both are 50c above every other brand - funkdat).

We used to have a bunch of Giant stations that sold Shell at cheap prices, that was great. Then Speedway bought the chain a couple of years ago and sells their own non-Top Tier swill at similar prices.
I found it when I was searching Circle K for Top Tier gas. Speedway used to be owned by Marathon Oil and they sold it to 7-11. When I owned a gas station in Ohio a long time ago Speedway was a discount station that was tough competition. Of course Top Tier gas wasn't around then.