GOLFMKV

Toyota Dealer Abuses Customer Car

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Painful....

Salami

Autocross Champion
What am I missing?

Guy doesn't know how to drive a manual and appears to be an immature individual. But abuse?

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
I think it’s the fact of having the technician inside the car making comments while dropping the clutch instead of looking for help.
If he doesn’t know how to drive manual transmission is better to look for a job at Barnes and Nobles for example.

Salami

Autocross Champion
"Dropping the clutch" when I grew up was always revving the engine and side stepping the clutch pedal with intent of spinning the tires or to launch the car from a stand still.

All I see is some inexperienced tech who can't drive stick and can't keep his mouth shut.

I don't see him doing something malicious like said in article or video.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
I don’t know if it was malicious or not 🤷🏼‍♂️

dtfd

Autocross Champion
"Dropping the clutch" when I grew up was always revving the engine and side stepping the clutch pedal with intent of spinning the tires or to launch the car from a stand still.

All I see is some inexperienced tech who can't drive stick and can't keep his mouth shut.

I don't see him doing something malicious like said in article or video.
This. I don't see anything remotely malicious here. I see a service tech who isn't very good at driving a manual stalling it out and having trouble getting it going and an owner looking for content to post on tiktok.