GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tracks to drive by

Phur

Autocross Champion
Gotta have some Queens of the Stone Age.

1L19

Autocross Champion
I like to listen to mostly metal when I drive...and Amon Amarth is one of my favorite bands and they are great for driving through the country imho
Man I haven't listened to metal in SO long. This one here was always a favorite and I remember listening to it during Desert Storm sitting my ass in the desert. It's not quit as hard as yours but man... I loved Megadeth way more than Metallica.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Gotta have some Queens of the Stone Age.
That Queens track I get for sure but do you really drives to those other tunes? Maybe they are tracks for work and you drive a short bus in the slow lane. 🚌 😋

1L19

Autocross Champion
Don't want to pay for pleasure
Don't want you there for ever
I hope you say you'll give me one on one

Ja Funk - One on One

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Man I haven't listened to metal in SO long. This one here was always a favorite and I remember listening to it during Desert Storm sitting my ass in the desert. It's not quit as hard as yours but man... I loved Megadeth way more than Metallica.

That entire album is great

1L19

Autocross Champion
Wakey, wakey! Eggs and Bakie!

This was my race song when I used to put my Regal GS on the line down in San Diego.

Offspring - Come Out and Play

Phur

Autocross Champion

That Queens track I get for sure but do you really drives to those other tunes? Maybe they are tracks for work and you drive a short bus in the slow lane. 🚌 😋
My taste is all over the place. The majority of the roads that I drive have a good amount of curves and dips. It's nice to find a good flow as you carry your speed through all of the curves.

1L19

Autocross Champion
My taste is all over the place. The majority of the roads that I drive have a good amount of curves and dips. It's nice to find a good flow as you carry your speed through all of the curves.
Haha I was just teasing man. Hell I listen to jazz and doo-wop all the time in the car. Hmm.. example? Let's see... Ah ha! Although this one always makes me think of Christine taking out Moochie Welch.

1L19

Autocross Champion
This one is for the old guys who still bump it. So.. damn... funky.

4 on the floor baby! 🔊🔊🔊🔊

If I can't get down tell me why in the hell am I tryin to get back up with it?

1L19

Autocross Champion
Mambo in the morning. Perfect music for my breakfast burrito run... even though my meal is Mexican (sort of) and Tito is Puerto Rican. :)

Tito Puente - Le Robaron Los Timbales

Last edited:

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
This is some good 80'-90's style synth music. The album this track is on is pretty awesome, if you're into this kind of music. I'm a huge fan of Tangerine Dream and this artist reminds me of TD's Virgin years.

1L19

Autocross Champion
This is some good 80'-90's style synth music. The album this track is on is pretty awesome, if you're into this kind of music. I'm a huge fan of Tangerine Dream and this artist reminds me of TD's Virgin years.
Do you have a white jacket and wear shoes with no socks? :) This type of track is smooth but it always makes me think of driving in Florida. :)

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Do you have a white jacket and wear shoes with no socks? :) This type of track is smooth but it always makes me think of driving in Florida. :)

Funny enough, I actually have the movie Time Cop on Laserdisc with the soundtrack in dts. Back in the day, it sounded incredible and probably still does. I don't have my players hooked up any longer.

1L19

Autocross Champion
Funny enough, I actually have the movie Time Cop on Laserdisc with the soundtrack in dts. Back in the day, it sounded incredible and probably still does. I don't have my players hooked up any longer.

Your old. You probably graduated in 1986 or something!