GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tracks to drive by

1L19

Autocross Champion
Post it. Whatever flips your switch. I promise to listen for at least 10 seconds before I bail. I don't drive to classic rock, thrash metal, country or crappy pop. Me? House Music all night long (say what?!) and here is a taste. After all... who doesn't like to see girls dancing. :cool:

1L19

Autocross Champion
If you can't ride to this I got no love for ya! (Just kidding :cool:). Late drop at 1:36 and then it's on.

The Beatangers - My Game

averyislost

Go Kart Champion
Some good ones already. I've got a mixed taste for different driving moods:

Just cruising:

Attacking some corners:

Belting out the lyrics with all the windows down:

Bonus that you might like @1L19, this is a night-time cruising track for me:

1L19

Autocross Champion
Some good ones already. I've got a mixed taste for different driving moods:

Isaiah Rashad track I liked very much. Especially the Fruit Loops covered doughnut! I refuse to comment on the Eddie Brickell track.. you are wayyyy too young to know that track. Now the Maya Jane Coles... that's in my wheelhouse for sure. Here's my favorite though she doesn't do much but accent the funk. Additionally I'm adding a nice hot House track to which I bounce all over town.

Maya Jane Coles - Pace Yourself

Rapson - Heat (Extended Mix)
What a beautiful waste of time you were.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
I like to listen to mostly metal when I drive...and Amon Amarth is one of my favorite bands and they are great for driving through the country imho

Phur

Autocross Champion
The entire album is awesome. It’s hard to choose just one song.

Phur

Autocross Champion
We took our son to see Panic! At the Disco for his 16th birthday. (Not a fan) Saint Motel was one of the opening acts though. We were thoroughly entertained.