GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tracks to drive by

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Horrible stuff I like? Hmm.. ok I'll go first :)

Ohhhhh this takes me back....so back in high school, my buddy had a Firebird with T-Tops and a system. We would roll around BLASTING this shit.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
My first two cds were Metallica reload and spice world. I try to forget one of them.
C'mon man.....Reload wasn't THAT bad. Spice Girls, on the other hand, a worldwide cultural treasure.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Ohhhhh this takes me back....so back in high school, my buddy had a Firebird with T-Tops and a system. We would roll around BLASTING this shit.
When i was in high school i had 95 firebird formula with ttops a chick that went to school had a 78 trans am smokey n bandit style with ttops another had a 89 trans am ttops and a guy had 89 camaro rs with ttops and another guy who had 84 monte carlo ss without ttops. Everyday at lunch we all would go out take the ttops off and go to lunch together but all drove our own vehicles. Was good times.

1L19

Autocross Champion
When i was in high school i had 95 firebird formula with ttops a chick that went to school had a 78 trans am smokey n bandit style with ttops another had a 89 trans am ttops and a guy had 89 camaro rs with ttops and another guy who had 84 monte carlo ss without ttops. Everyday at lunch we all would go out take the ttops off and go to lunch together but all drove our own vehicles. Was good times.
T-tops and off campus privileges? Must be nice. When I was in high school I had a nice pair of high tops that took me everywhere and a lovely lunch room in which I could enjoy my noontime meal!

On the other hand one of our 3rd floor bathrooms was a smoking lounge with a teacher at the door. Had a cigarette machine in there (yes, inside the school). $0.65 a pack. Marlboro Reds.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
T-tops and off campus privileges? Must be nice. When I was in high school I had a nice pair of high tops that took me everywhere and a lovely lunch room in which I could enjoy my noontime meal!

On the other hand one of our 3rd floor bathrooms was a smoking lounge with a teacher at the door. Had a cigarette machine in there (yes, inside the school). $0.65 a pack. Marlboro Reds.

My school was so small my graduating class was 49 people with everyone graduating. But atleast we have a cool name and address. Potterville high school 420 high st established in 1969

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
My kid considers this "old school" now and I guess she is right, but it's a great song to haul some ass to

1L19

Autocross Champion
This is the track that's bumping when the boys roll up in their ultra clean rides outshining the entire block.

Eric B & Rakim - Don't Sweat the Technique