GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trying to get a job at a dealership in Manhattan

thug4life

The Freaking Man.
yea not selling cars...doing some odd jobs or something....whats the possibility of this actually working out?

juicedUP

Part of the swole crew
They dont hire thugs :iono:

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I know they have jobs for people to wash the cars out on the lot. You could probably get that with ease if you can interview well.

Nothing like aiming high in your career.

-wiretap-

hax0r
How about you go to the dealership and ask? That's what I did the day after I got out of high school, and I was hired that day, lol. But don't look to make a career out of it... that's pretty low, heh. It's good for a part time job or filler until you find a real job.

FNG

Ready to race!
An auto dealership should have numerous entry level jobs, detailing new cars, reconditioning used cars, running for parts, cleaning up etc. I worked through high school at a dealership in both new and used car departements. I first started out in used, keeping all the inventory clean, and starting each car in the morning. Used to have each car tuned to the same radio station, so I could keep listening to the same song as I moved along. I did everything from reconditioning used cars to moving the grass.

Clean yourself up and go apply. Good luck.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
Yo, why manhattan?
with what your going to pay in monthly train & subway fare + NYC LUNCHES (expensive) AFTER your taxes, your not gonna have much left over.

I bought my car at the Amityville dealership, right next to your house. (Legend) I would speak to them. Good luck buddy.

thug4life

The Freaking Man.
I know where that dealer is...but I LIVE in manhattan for school lmao.

it is not as a career it is just something to occupy 3 days out of the week and from what people tell me they pay decently well (11-12/hr) in the city. some lamborghini dealership orsomething

lmao

thug4life

The Freaking Man.
nizzle.

thanks "dude"

did you understand that?

/sarcasm.

-wiretap-

hax0r
No odds of landing a job at a car dealership? Man.. I thought it was easy. They're always firing drunks and drug attics. If they don't have any openings, just wait a week. :bellyroll:

FNG

Ready to race!
You better hustle if you want that job...lots of bankers going to be looking for work. :eyebulge: