GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trying to see if there's interest in MK8 Euro rear headrests?

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Greetings gents, I'm in the process of trying to get a MK8 Golf R and dealers are making it difficult LOL, anyhow, I'm trying to see if there's any interest in Euro Rear headrests from the US folks in here?

We can only get leather GTI and Golf R ones at the moment (sorry cloth guys once again). The price is unfortunately going to be higher than the MK7's :(. Probably in the $350ish range hopefully. We're still working the details with the vendors that can source them.

Just trying to see if anyone would like a set (pair) in a few months after we hopefully get a few sets in.

Cheers!

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
I just need to make sure we are getting the right parts, this time the interior differs between EU and US spec cars. I'm trying to confirm part numbers as well.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks!

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Unfortunately our supplier is pretty limited on what they can get at the moment, Leather with Silver stitching and red stitching only at this time.

If there's enough interest we can organize a group buy!

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie

Pro1330

Still patiently waiting for this to update and scouring the web… aside from auto-fold mirrors this is my one mandatory early (aesthetic) upgrade.

Anyone have pictures of the GTI S or Tartan version of the euro rear headrests? I’m gonna be bummed if I missed a deal on the Mk7 rears just to find the MK8 is nearly identical…. But I am a purist. 🤪

Any closer to having these in stock?

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Hey Bud,

sofar all we can source is leather with Red or White/Silver stitching. Here's a few pics:

1680905221892.png

1680905239898.png

1680905255171.png

The actual EU spec with the color combo in the USA we're still working on. We can get them but our prices wouldn't be any better than e-acca.com or cars245 :(.

I hope to have better news in the future.

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Well that's good feedback, but we pride ourselves for providing low prices and fast shipping. We'll have to get a batch run and see what we can do.

Pro1330

Hey Bud,

sofar all we can source is leather with Red or White/Silver stitching. Here's a few pics:

View attachment 277865

View attachment 277866

View attachment 277867

The actual EU spec with the color combo in the USA we're still working on. We can get them but our prices wouldn't be any better than e-acca.com or cars245 :(.

I hope to have better news in the future.
No worries, I love the commitment and happily await the update. These leather options are FIRE!!! Just my OCD has me holding out for the cloth 😂

I appreciate you!

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
I'm in for a set of R rear headrests. If I have the rear seats folded, I can't move the driver's seat far enough back! Sucks being a giant sometimes ;)