GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

tx mk6 owners chime in

s2kguy

Ready to race!
Hi,

The Mk6 has been out since Oct but I've failed to see a single one on the road in the Metroplex. Is everyone hiding them?

I ordered my UG GTI from Autobahn Nov 10th. Dec 29th was the date it was to leave the German port and forecast to arrive at the Houston port 1/14. Hopefully I'll get it before the end of January. I turn in my leased S2000 Jan 5th, so I'll be w/o a car 'til then. I'll have to share my wife's '09 TSX.

Where did you get yours and was the delivery process a good one??

Gene

Killingswitch

I got mine from Paul Garner at hiley vw in arlington on 1-16-10. they were reaaally aggressive with the deal they gave me. great exp!

ntensemk6

Passed Driver's Ed
tx mk6 owners chime in. ill start fort worth tx mk6 united gray

i got mine at autobahn dealed with danny there. its united gray and he told me it came from south texas. i have dealed with danny at autobahn before bought a mk4 jetta from hjm and now golf mk6. danny will work with you on a price that comftable with you i reccomend him. well i see theres a few mk6 golf/gti owner if we can get a few more i was think we can have mk6 gtg or meet.

ashwinaj

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in the market for a GTI, do you guys mind sharing your dealer experiences and any issues with the car thus far?

ntensemk6

Passed Driver's Ed
yea i bought mine from autobahn vw. service was great. hey guys from the dfw aera theres a vw gtg at sonic in arlinton off of cooper they meet every thursday night im like the only MK6 there and just seeing if any MK6 would like to roll up there

s2kguy

Ready to race!
Got mine from Autobahn for a fair, negotiated price. I was disappointed in the delivery process. I had informed the salesman twice not to drill holes in the front bumper, but when I arrived to pick it up a front plate holder was installed. They did offer to switch the bumper with another United Gray that was arriving soon. I was afraid that might present new problems so I declined. I asked for a set of GTI floor mats since I saved them a lot of trouble but was denied them. I discovered later that a dent had been repaired on the car before delivery to me. I was never told about that by the dealer. In all fairness, they may not be required to tell customers but it would have been nice to know. The repair was perfect and undetectable.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
I don't have it yet. But its going to be built because I can't find a single GTI in Texas or surrounding states with my options and color I want.

DTGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
my gf just picked up a candy white 4 door DSG last week
she not frequent on the forums so i guess i'll use the forum on her behalf:D
i'm a frequent on e90post but my first time in the VW 'business'. with her being with me when i started playing with my car, the first thing she told me after she got her GTI was, 'i want an intake':happyanim::happyanim:
guess she's getting into the modding scene.

she lucky the dealer had exactly what she wanted except for the Dynaudio pack.

anyways, i guess you'll be seeing alot of me in the forums now on

cheers:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Basil_Fawlty

Ready to race!
Got mine on 3/10/2010 from Boardwalk Richardson, 2010 VW GTI Carbon Steel Gray with DSG. Extremely pleased.

chucka

Ready to race!
picking mine up from autobahn Monday or Tuesday of next week.

I live in Fort Worth about 5 miles from Autobahn. we should get a d/fw mkvi get together going soon.

Amith

I picked mine up from Metro VW in Irving a little over a week ago. The price they quoted me was at invoice, so I didn't even bother to talk them down. The process went very well, overall.

obscuriosity1

CSG 4dr DSG with APR Stage 1 here. I love it.

Last edited: