GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
17fc89da63b8a1e2cee12b5574ec0b58--ted-knight-greatest-movies.jpg

cb1111

1663461627746.png

Russia's recent battle losses in Ukraine have enraged Russians back home | Watch (msn.com)

Hungary faces reckoning with EU that could cost it billions (msn.com)

Hungary is no longer a full democracy, Europe declares in vote (msn.com)

Hungary's Orban aims to block extension of EU's Russia sanctions -report (msn.com)

Ukraine demines bridge laden with 400kg of TNT -Ukraine National Police | Watch (msn.com)

How Ukraine makes Putin’s regional project crumble (msn.com)

Russia Issues Veiled Thread to Shoot Down Pesky SpaceX Satellites (msn.com)

Putin is facing pressure from Russia's hawkish nationalists who want all-out war in Ukraine (msn.com)

Ukraine pays tribute to Russian woman who fought on its side (msn.com)

Putin tells Modi he'll 'stop' the Ukraine invasion he ordered 'as soon as possible' after the Indian leader criticized Russia's war to his face (msn.com)

Ukraine rains down barrage of Himars missile strikes on Kherson invaders (msn.com)

What would be an acceptable peace in Ukraine? We asked Ukrainians, and they told us (msn.com)

US military intelligence says Putin unable to attain Ukraine goal (msn.com)

Zelensky says ‘torture chambers’ where civilians were abused found in Kharkiv region (msn.com)

As Putin Struggles in Ukraine, Conflict in Former USSR States Explodes (msn.com)

Armenia Expresses Dissatisfaction After Putin Mediates Azeri-Armenian Conflict: 'We Expect More Tangible Steps...Not Just Statements Or Half Words' (msn.com)

Ukraine Officials Press Case of Russian War Crimes (msn.com)

Ukraine Wants New Powerful Weapons From the U.S. Biden Is Not So Sure. (msn.com)

Spain condemns the «massacre» discovered in the Izium mass grave: «It must not go unpunished». (msn.com)

'Ukraine has fundamentally changed modern warfare' -NATO official | Watch (msn.com)

Nuclear expert on how Russia could be hit if Zaporizhzhia compromised | Watch (msn.com)

Russian citizens will not be able to enter Taiwan without a visa (msn.com)

Ukraine delivers another blow to Russia as it breaches front line on Oskil River (msn.com)

British military says Russia at risk of losing Luhansk (msn.com)

Russia May Be Unable to Withstand Ukrainian Push in Luhansk: UK (msn.com)

India votes in favour of Ukraine and Russia against, once again at UN. Here is why | Watch (msn.com)

Russia Responds to Biden's Warning to Putin Not to Use Nuclear Weapons (msn.com)

Ukrainian Success Will Not Be Catastrophic (msn.com)

cb1111

1663545155732.png

Russia committing 'war crimes of massive proportions,' Ukraine ambassador says (msn.com)

Victory Brings Its Own Dangers (msn.com)

Poland opens new Vistula Spit canal to bypass Russia interference (msn.com)

Russia's isolation from global markets is withering its economy and will wreck its status as an energy superpower, experts say (msn.com)

Bodies of Ukrainian servicemen exhumed in Izium mass grave | Watch (msn.com)

Scholz says German seizure of Russian oil giant Rosneft’s refineries was ‘unavoidable’ (msn.com)

Someone turned a Peugeot convertible into a battle buggy in Ukraine (msn.com)

Putin calls on presidents of Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan to stop border fighting (msn.com)

Russia makes new stand after being thrown back by rapid Ukrainian offensive (msn.com)

Izium bodies show signs of torture and execution (msn.com)

No sign China is helping Russia, Biden says; schools shuttered as Ukraine military pushes toward border: Live updates (msn.com)

Russian 'Incompetence' Surpassed Expectations in Ukraine: Ex-NATO Commander (msn.com)

Top U.S. General Visits Troops in Poland, Reviews U.S. Troops' Security (msn.com)

Pro-Russian authorities in Donetsk denounce new Ukrainian attack on a prison in Elenovka (msn.com)

Milley says world must be on high alert for Russia’s response to losses (msn.com)

Ukraine official reveals 'Russian make-shift jail' | Watch (msn.com)

Ukraine alleges torture at village near Russian border (msn.com)

Winter is fast approaching in Ukraine. Here's what comes next for the conflict (msn.com)

Russia's Forces 'Increasingly Divorced' From Realities in Ukraine: ISW (msn.com)

Russia War in Ukraine Set to Dominate U.N. Gathering (msn.com)

Brussels calls for freezing 7.5 billion in aid to Hungary for jeopardizing the rule of law (msn.com)

Russian Teachers Asked To Donate To Putin's Soldiers In Ukraine: 'We Were Told... They Have No Pants And Socks' (msn.com)

UN Ambassador: Russia will be condemned at UNGA over war crimes | Watch (msn.com)

Pro-Russian authorities in Donetsk report nine killed in Ukrainian attacks over last day (msn.com)

Don’t break out the Champagne just yet to celebrate an end to the Ukraine war (msn.com)

Zelensky promises no ‘lull’ in recapturing Ukrainian towns from retreating Russians (msn.com)

WSJ Opinion: Ukraine's War With Russia Reaches a Tipping Point | Watch (msn.com)

Russia turns to recruiting trucks, big wages to woo volunteer soldiers (msn.com)

Isolated Putin left at Beijing's mercy as his disastrous war backfires (msn.com)

Ukraine allies see risk in Russia's response to battlefield setbacks (msn.com)

Russia Has No Reserves Left As Ukrainian Troops Surround A Key Eastern Town (msn.com)

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Sheesh.... and no comments about our project?
Great vocals, and the female singer still steals the show, IMO. Good fiddle work but almost too good? I’m thinking it’s one of those electric fiddles? Good work, that’s awesome. You say project, is there something bigger that this is part of? Post a link the the project if so. My apologies if I’d missed reading more info about it.

Also, I was wondering if someone here is Intel or prior Intel? No need to answer if it’s sensitive, but sure seems that way. Tons of info and I certainly appreciate all the work. I very much enjoy discussion and context as well and appreciate those of you willing to discuss. I’ve been seeing/ hearing a lot about the Russian paratrooper and mass graves, after it was posted here.

cb1111

Great vocals, and the female singer still steals the show, IMO. Good fiddle work but almost too good? I’m thinking it’s one of those electric fiddles? Good work, that’s awesome. You say project, is there something bigger that this is part of? Post a link the the project if so. My apologies if I’d missed reading more info about it.

Also, I was wondering if someone here is Intel or prior Intel? No need to answer if it’s sensitive, but sure seems that way. Tons of info and I certainly appreciate all the work. I very much enjoy discussion and context as well and appreciate those of you willing to discuss. I’ve been seeing/ hearing a lot about the Russian paratrooper and mass graves, after it was posted here.
Yes, we worked with the only music producer we knew - a techno guy - who wants to take this on the road for fund raisers for Ukraine. He's quite involved in the music scene (I used to be back in the dark ages) and he got a bunch of big names to help - especially to get the IP rights straightened out. We worked with the Ukranian embassy and some other officials to make this happen.

We do cultural heritage stuff in post conflict areas, so we're just front loading this to get started next year.

cb1111

1663636404466.png

Ukraine Forces Take Control of Key River Bank, Extending Advance in East (msn.com)

Liberation has finally come to Ukraine's Kharkiv. But scars of Russia's brutal occupation remain (msn.com)

Russia Resorting to Mass Mobilization Would be Huge Blow to Putin: General (msn.com)

Russians leave behind odd message after abandoning Ukraine prison building | Watch (msn.com)

A strategy for success in Ukraine (msn.com)

Russia’s intelligence agencies will be the scapegoats for the Kharkiv rout (msn.com)

9 cartoons about Putin's faltering war (msn.com)

Ukraine Just Captured Russia’s Most Advanced Operational Tank (msn.com)

Ukraine – Donetsk and Lugansk parliaments approve to hold a referendum on accession to Russia (msn.com)

Russia claims Ottawa embassy was attacked, summons Canada's ambassador in Moscow (msn.com) they were just returning Russian Intellectual Property – a Molotov cocktail

Baltic nations close borders to Russians over Ukraine war (msn.com)

Ukraine – Ban on entry of Russian tourists to Poland and Baltic countries comes into force (msn.com)

Russian separatists in Luhansk convict ex-OSCE staff of treason (msn.com)

Why Vladimir Putin's new 'pivot to Asia' will fail (msn.com)

Russia retaliates with deadly force after major losses to Ukrainian counteroffensive (msn.com)

‘Hero’ former British Army reservist killed in Ukraine while trying to evacuate injured comrades (msn.com)

In a torture chamber, the Lord’s Prayer scratched on a wall (msn.com)

Russia Losing Fighter Jets as Pilots Have Poor Situational Awareness—U.K. (msn.com)

One of Putin's biggest supporters in Europe might get cut off by the European Union (msn.com)

3 takeaways from the latest Putin-Xi meeting (msn.com)

Russian TV Says Nuclear Strike on U.K. Would Turn it Into 'Martian Desert' (msn.com)

Russian State TV Host Says Erasing Ukrainian Cities 'Not a Problem at All' (msn.com)

Russia Can't Even Think of Advancing in Ukraine Anymore, Commander Says (msn.com)

Russian seaborne oil exports fall to their lowest level in a year as discounts become less attractive for Asian customers (msn.com)

Ukraine marches farther into liberated lands, separatist calls for urgent referendum (msn.com)

Russia isn't the only nation facing a poor end to 2022 (msn.com)

Russia Emptying Crucial Air Defense Base to Resupply War: Report (msn.com)

Putin Can't Easily Silence His Latest Critics (msn.com)

Russian forces mount attacks in Kharkiv and Kherson regions of Ukraine | Watch (msn.com)

Legendary Russian pop star condemns the invasion of Ukraine, saying it is making Russia a 'pariah' (msn.com)

Experts predicted a stalemate in Ukraine, here’s why they keep getting it wrong (msn.com)

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Yes, we worked with the only music producer we knew - a techno guy - who wants to take this on the road for fund raisers for Ukraine. He's quite involved in the music scene (I used to be back in the dark ages) and he got a bunch of big names to help - especially to get the IP rights straightened out. We worked with the Ukranian embassy and some other officials to make this happen.

We do cultural heritage stuff in post conflict areas, so we're just front loading this to get started next year.
Very cool. I’ll throw some money in the hat if you post where the hat is located.

cb1111

Very cool. I’ll throw some money in the hat if you post where the hat is located.
Still working on the Ukraine part, but soon. You guys were the first to get the link.

Our non-profit is extremely unusual in that 100% of all donations (individual and governmental) go towards the projects - we cover all the overhead and fundraising costs ourselves - and we've done multi-million $$ projects

Last edited: