GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Still working on the Ukraine part, but soon. You guys were the first to get the link.

Our non-profit is extremely unusual in that 100% of all donations (individual and governmental) go towards the projects - we cover all the overhead and fundraising costs ourselves - and we've done multi-million $$ projects
Man that’s awesome. Doing good feels good. Post a link whenever, I’m happy to give.

cb1111

Since we were talking music, here in a Canjo

1663719435463.png

Russia Hurries to Annex Occupied Ukraine Amid Kyiv’s Gains (msn.com)

Russian Officials 'Panicking' in Face of Ukraine Counteroffensive: ISW (msn.com)

Russia's early resilience to sanctions is fading - its economy is on the back foot and Moscow could soon lose its place among the world's energy superpowers. (msn.com)

No catastrophe, but sanctions on Moscow are working, says Russian economy veteran (msn.com)

See the troubles Ukrainians face after liberation from Russian forces | Watch (msn.com)

Russian mercenaries want felons to go fight Putin's war in Ukraine, but many are refusing, US official says (msn.com)

British intelligence claims Russian troops have moved submarines from Crimea to southern Russia (msn.com)

Ukrainian village retaken from Russians in ruins | Watch (msn.com)

Romania reacts to Belarus President's rhetoric (msn.com)

Here’s how to stop Putin and prevent a global food crisis (msn.com)

Slovenia Is Giving Ukraine Some Very Old Tanks. But Age Can Be Deceiving. (msn.com)

Ukraine puts the number of Russian servicemen killed since the start of the invasion at about 55,000 (msn.com)

Russian gold floods Switzerland at the highest pace in more than 2 years as investors eye remelting and reselling taboo supplies (msn.com)

Erdogan says Russia must leave occupied territories in Ukraine to reach peace deal (msn.com)

Turkey's Erdogan: Putin willing to end the war (msn.com)

Russian state media airs lawmaker's threat to nuke Britain and Germany (msn.com)

Separatists in Ukraine announced referendums to lock in Putin's control. Observers say any vote would be a sham. (msn.com)

Map shows how Europe could be affected if Ukraine’s nuclear plant explodes (msn.com)

Russian troops boxed in by Ukrainian forces and Dnieper River, barge carrying supplies to Russian troops sinks (msn.com)

Ukraine Sinks Russian Barge 'Loaded With Weapons, Equipment': Military (msn.com)

Russia is reportedly weighing a $50 billion tax hike on oil and gas exports as its resilience to sanctions fades (msn.com)

Erdogan vindicates Turkey’s work for a «dignified» way out of the crisis in Ukraine (msn.com)

Turkey's Erdogan: Russia and Ukraine 'both' need 'dignified way out' of conflict (msn.com)

EU Foreign Minister: War in Ukraine 'sends shockwaves' around the world | Watch (msn.com)

Putin Critic Says He Dodged Assassination After Noticing Red Dot on Wall (msn.com)

'Three of us remain': Russian soldier tells of plan to flee Ukraine in intercepted call (msn.com)

Russian lawmakers toughen punishment for soldiers (msn.com)

Another blow for Putin after Ukraine troops retake key village (msn.com)

Putin 'should have nuked Queen's funeral', Russian propagandist says (msn.com)

Putin warned military coup 'most likely' to overthrow twisted regime (msn.com)

The strategic impact of a Russian defeat in Ukraine (msn.com)

Russian Volunteers Refusing to Fight as Forces Perform Poorly: Pentagon (msn.com)

Ukraine may have Russian forces caught in 'beautifully defensible grave' (msn.com)

Crater visible next to Pivdennoukrainsk nuclear power plant | Watch (msn.com)

Ukrainians search destroyed Russian military vehicles for spare parts (msn.com)

Uhhhh, yeah….Russian weapons showing 'great effectiveness' - Putin | Watch (msn.com)

EU slams Ukraine referendums as «unacceptable» and says they will not change its stance on war (msn.com)

'I waited 200 days for happiness' - McDonald's reopens in Kyiv | Watch (msn.com)

Russia's Stock Exchange Crashes as Mobilization Rumors Swirl (msn.com)

In the Ukrainian army, Soviet-era artillery bows out (msn.com)

cb1111

Man that’s awesome. Doing good feels good. Post a link whenever, I’m happy to give.
Here is our latest big completed project - the article is a bit biased as the goal of the project was to reinvigorate the town - and we succeeded in that. the company that did the restoration did it at cost, the techs lived in the nearby church and hired local labor. No, I'm not Adam.

Saving Iraq's Tomb of Nahum, a secret mission resurrects Kurdistan's Jewish past | The Times of Israel

cb1111

1663808827176.png

Lithuania puts its Armed Forces on alert for possible «provocation» by Russia (msn.com)

Opinion: Putin has just laid a land mine under his regime (msn.com)

Putin’s nuclear threats and war escalation, explained (msn.com)

NATO chief says Putin has made ‘big miscalculation’ following troop announcement (msn.com)

'How to leave Russia' Google searches surge in the country as Putin declares partial military mobilization (msn.com)

EXPLAINER: Key points from Vladimir Putin's call-up speech (msn.com)

The Kremlin Must Be in Crisis (msn.com)

Explainer-What does Vladimir Putin's 'partial' mobilisation mean for Russia's military machine? (msn.com)

Steve Rosenberg: Putin raises stakes in deadly game (msn.com)

John Kirby: Putin calling up more troops for Ukraine war is a 'sign he's struggling' (msn.com)

What does Russia's troop call-up mean for Ukraine? (msn.com)

You’ll probably need to translate the next several links After partial mobilization - mass exodus? Run on one-way tickets from Russia | krone.at

"Into the meat grinder" - Protest against mobilization: Hundreds of arrests | krone.at The two guys being arrested are going straight to the front

Remember that Austria’s independence relies on their neutrality Partial mobilization - Nehammer: "Situation will continue to worsen" | krone.at neutrality looks like it is out the window

Many dead feared - Navalny warns of "tragedy" by mobilizing | krone.at

Fight against the West - War escalates: What Putin's mobilization means | krone.at

Can Putin go it alone? Russia ups ante as world leaders meet at U.N. | Watch (msn.com)

Some Russians flee, others protest as Putin calls up reservists for war - The Washington Post

President Putin Suffering From 'Rapidly Progressing Cancer,' On Verge Of Losing Sight: Report (msn.com)

Ukraine says it has completed a massive prisoner swap with Russia where key Putin ally Viktor Medvedchuk was sent to Russia and 215 Ukrainians returned home (msn.com)

Ukraine pushing to take back Kherson | Watch (msn.com)

German police storm estate of Russian oligarch Usmanov (msn.com)

Kremlin leaves possible border closure for mobilized reservists up in the air (msn.com) they are already fleeing like rats leaving a sinking ship

Ukraine’s army commander-in-chief aims to «destroy» anyone who enters the country with weapons (msn.com)

Ukraine's China problem, and how to solve it (msn.com)

How Worried Should We Be About Nuclear War? (msn.com)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
160-300k draftees get 1mo of training and sent to go toe to toe with well trained battle hardened troops defending their homeland?

60070836-F219-4BB0-A4D2-F832FD8CEA7C.gif

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
160-300k draftees get 1mo of training and sent to go toe to toe with well trained battle hardened troops defending their homeland?
Yesterday I had heard reports of 2 weeks of training, but trying to get combat vets and prior military, which is still a crazy timeframe. Man I hope that Putin is bluffing about nukes.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yesterday I had heard reports of 2 weeks of training, but trying to get combat vets and prior military, which is still a crazy timeframe. Man I hope that Putin is bluffing about nukes.
I think Putin's support is eroding and I'm not sure the order to preemptively use nuclear weapons would be followed.

cb1111

1663894682370.png

From demo to front? - Report: Convocation for arrested Putin opponents | krone.at I predicted this yesterday – arrested and sent to the front

Fake call revealed: - Son of Kremlin spokesman does not want to go to war | krone.at What are they thinking? You only send the farmers and unskilled labor to war, not the elite

Pranksters called the son of one of Putin's closest allies and told him he is being enlisted in the army — but he refused (msn.com)

'I will break my arm, my leg... anything to avoid the draft' (msn.com)

Germany signals willingness to take in Russians fleeing conscription (msn.com)

Duma speaker calls on «eligible» parliamentarians to go to war in Ukraine (msn.com)

Russians fleeing Putin's draft and war in Ukraine could face traffic jams at the border, skyrocketing plane ticket costs, and up to 10 years in prison for desertion (msn.com)

Ukraine's Zelensky Lays Out Five Conditions for Peace With Russia (msn.com)

‘The Time Has Come’: Top Putin Official Admits Ugly Truth About War (msn.com)

Rare Show Tanks, Rusting On The Front Line, Are A Sign Of Russia’s Desperation (msn.com)

Belarus blocks its exports for six months (msn.com)

Finland says traffic 'intensifying' on border with Russia (msn.com)

As Russians flee to avoid mobilization, EU is pushed to define common position (msn.com)

Russians fleeing Putin's draft and war in Ukraine could face traffic jams at the border, skyrocketing plane ticket costs, and up to 10 years in prison for desertion (msn.com)

Graphic shows rate of people fleeing Russia after news of Putin's partial mobilization | Watch (msn.com)

Abandoned obsolete Russian kit shown off by one of first Brits on Ukraine's border (msn.com)

Does China have designs on Siberia? (msn.com)

Russia will be using second-grade tech for years and spending 'huge resources' to recreate what already exists, says a former top Russian finance official (msn.com)

Medvedev: Nuclear weapons can be used to defend annexed Ukrainian land (msn.com)

Putin’s empire in Central Asia is crumbling as Russia fails to keep the peace for its oldest, closest allies (msn.com)

'A cornered Putin' isn't done with economic retaliation and could cut oil exports to Europe before embargo kicks in, RBC Capital's Helima Croft says (msn.com)

India says Ukraine conflict trajectory, outlook very concerning (msn.com)

Video shows Russian child crying 'Daddy, goodbye, please come back' as men in Russia are mobilized following Putin's order (msn.com)

Dmytro Kuleba mocks Lavrov: 'Russian diplomats flee almost as aptly as Russian soldiers' (msn.com)

Russia's military divided as Putin struggles to deal with Ukraine's counteroffensive, US sources say (msn.com)

Blast hits market in Russian-occupied Ukrainian city of Melitopol (msn.com)

Russian men are fleeing the country and going to 'any country that would let them in': New York Times (msn.com)

EU hails courage of Russians demonstrating and fleeing the country but keeps borders closed (msn.com)

Putin faces public anger in Russia over mobilization and prisoner swap - The Washington Post

cb1111

View attachment 261233

Here you go.

andrei on Twitter: "Mobilization in Russia. Day 2. #UkraineRussiaWar https://t.co/8Y1iLDLymj" / Twitter

Corprin

Autocross Champion

I can’t imagine being tossed down range against a near-peer after 8yrs from discharge… even after 2wks of refresher. Fuck that noise.