GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
So who gets dropped first, Snowden or Segal?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In my opinion, there’s a 100% he gets mobilized. That dude is fucked. His family is there with him. Putin’s property.
I hope so, but he's likely worth more from a propaganda standpoint to mobilize.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

cb1111

Modern Russian weaponry
1664330566836.png

Germany warned of possible attack on Nord Stream gas pipeline by CIA weeks in advance: report (msn.com)

German officials reportedly believe the crucial Nord Stream natural-gas pipelines connecting Russia to Europe were sabotaged near a Danish island (msn.com) Would a Russian attack on this be an attack on NATO?

Annexation of Ukraine regions will be quick; nearly 100K Russians flee to Kazakhstan: Live updates (msn.com)

Russia dig in as Ukraine keeps pushing | Watch (msn.com)

Russia is a failed state (msn.com) I’ve been reading much more of this in recent days – even in “friendly to Russia” news.

'I'll die in prison but I can't stay silent': Mum among thousands trying to flee Russia (msn.com)

Ukraine puts number of Russian servicemen killed in action over the past day at 550 (msn.com)

Dancing Queen…. Russians tortured prisoner playing ABBA 24 hours a day (msn.com)

Putin's own propagandists turn on draft sending 'hairdressers and teachers' to Ukrainian front (msn.com)

Finland, Sweden and a new transatlantic relationship (msn.com)

US Coast Guard Spots Russian and Chinese Destroyers Operating Jointly Mere Miles Off the Coast of Alaska | Watch (msn.com)

Snowden responds to Putin approval of Russian citizenship (msn.com) dual citizenship – yeah, right. Can I burn his passport?

Kazakhstan to ‘ensure safety’ of Russians fleeing draft (msn.com)

Counteroffensive Has Only 6 Percent of Kharkiv Left to Liberate: Ukraine (msn.com)

Japan pulls rug from under Russia with ban on chemicals as Tokyo issues nuclear warning (msn.com)

Alisher Usmanov: German police raid yacht of Russian oligarch (msn.com)

Roger Waters pens letter to Vladimir Putin: ‘Stop playing the desperately dangerous game of nuclear chicken’ (msn.com)

Russians are calling up the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense asking how to surrender, Ukraine says (msn.com) The mobilization appears to be going just as intended

This is a bit different 'Violent' Ukrainian refugee dumped by Brit arrested after fling ends (msn.com)

Ex-CIA officer says Putin is 'completely cornered' and the chances of his using tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine are increasing 'by the day' (msn.com)

Putin’s Empire Starts to Crumble (msn.com)

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Modern Russian weaponry
View attachment 261690

Germany warned of possible attack on Nord Stream gas pipeline by CIA weeks in advance: report (msn.com)

German officials reportedly believe the crucial Nord Stream natural-gas pipelines connecting Russia to Europe were sabotaged near a Danish island (msn.com) Would a Russian attack on this be an attack on NATO?

Annexation of Ukraine regions will be quick; nearly 100K Russians flee to Kazakhstan: Live updates (msn.com)

Russia dig in as Ukraine keeps pushing | Watch (msn.com)

Russia is a failed state (msn.com) I’ve been reading much more of this in recent days – even in “friendly to Russia” news.

'I'll die in prison but I can't stay silent': Mum among thousands trying to flee Russia (msn.com)

Ukraine puts number of Russian servicemen killed in action over the past day at 550 (msn.com)

Dancing Queen…. Russians tortured prisoner playing ABBA 24 hours a day (msn.com)

Putin's own propagandists turn on draft sending 'hairdressers and teachers' to Ukrainian front (msn.com)

Finland, Sweden and a new transatlantic relationship (msn.com)

US Coast Guard Spots Russian and Chinese Destroyers Operating Jointly Mere Miles Off the Coast of Alaska | Watch (msn.com)

Snowden responds to Putin approval of Russian citizenship (msn.com) dual citizenship – yeah, right. Can I burn his passport?

Kazakhstan to ‘ensure safety’ of Russians fleeing draft (msn.com)

Counteroffensive Has Only 6 Percent of Kharkiv Left to Liberate: Ukraine (msn.com)

Japan pulls rug from under Russia with ban on chemicals as Tokyo issues nuclear warning (msn.com)

Alisher Usmanov: German police raid yacht of Russian oligarch (msn.com)

Roger Waters pens letter to Vladimir Putin: ‘Stop playing the desperately dangerous game of nuclear chicken’ (msn.com)

Russians are calling up the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense asking how to surrender, Ukraine says (msn.com) The mobilization appears to be going just as intended

This is a bit different 'Violent' Ukrainian refugee dumped by Brit arrested after fling ends (msn.com)

Ex-CIA officer says Putin is 'completely cornered' and the chances of his using tactical nuclear weapons in Ukraine are increasing 'by the day' (msn.com)

Putin’s Empire Starts to Crumble (msn.com)
that first headline does not read well at all

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
You got to appreciate the lunacy required to come up with the A-10. Someone looked at what by all rights shouldn't have been anything other than a ship mounted gun and thought "bet I can make that fly".

Here's a fitting picture to give the sense of how big the GAU-8 really is.

View attachment 261738
Truth! Any time the positioning of something as critically important as landing gear is offset to allow for the weapon, you KNOW it's a purpose-built machine! I used to see A-10s from Eielson AFB overhead almost daily when I was up in AK...they've always been one of my favorite aircraft.