GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Used Car Prices Keep Getting More Shocking

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
My wife wants a fun vehicle so we looked at the new Bronco yesterday.
Dealer is nuts. They have 'market adjustment' of 15-20k depending on where you look. You're upside down out of the gate.
One dealer told me they are 100k in Atlanta.
I told her to spec a new Wrangler you can get them under MSRP. The Bronco was surprisingly dull.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Dealer is nuts. They have 'market adjustment' of 15-20k depending on where you look. You're upside down out of the gate.
I told her to spec a new Wrangler you can get them under MSRP. The Bronco was surprisingly dull.
How's a bronco considered fun?

zrickety

The Fixer

dtfd

Autocross Champion
People are paying near G class money for a Bronco?

Insane.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My Wrangler is fun...the Bronco was just dull. All 2.3L 4 cylinders on the lot.
I've actually never driven a wrangler. I see people saying how Tacoma's are so much fun to drive, every time I drive mine I'm asking what I'm doing wrong, why isn't this fun like the internet says?

zrickety

The Fixer
I've actually never driven a wrangler. I see people saying how Tacoma's are so much fun to drive, every time I drive mine I'm asking what I'm doing wrong, why isn't this fun like the internet says?
You'd like my ride. It's lighter than stock with the best gearing. V6 manual.

zrickety

The Fixer

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
1644532923463.png

zrickety

The Fixer

zrickety

The Fixer
Here's why -
The Wrangler crashed with more style.
Honestly pretty similar. I see guys post about accidents all the time, they seem to survive ok.